12" Maul Shipping Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And may I be the first customizer/repainter dude to say...
Looks like NO NEED FOR REPAINTS on this Maul to me! :D

Bravisimo Sideshow! Job well done!

I am glad they have the body so well done too. He looks GREAT!!!!!! Perfect!

(Can't wait to see a SS Sidious now!!!)

I've been looking forward to this piece for a "VERY" long time, and let me say that I'm pleased with what I've seen of this figure so far. Can't wait to get him in hand!:chew

Here are some new pics from Miyata at the Chinese Star Wars site:
1_631.jpg
2_115.jpg
3_121.jpg

jlcmsu said:
That's the regular. I wonder if the Inclusive will have a sticker on the box?
I dont see any reason to believe otherwise. I am sure it will have a sticker. Besides the guys in Chine always get the regulars. I have yet to see them post FIRST pics of anything but the regualr edition.

from HSH member CCHERIC

~ People in HK report SS Maul is slightly shorter than SS Luke ~

312929309_742c09cac3_o.jpg

312929310_28ca42e086_o.jpg

312929313_f18dd61a1d_o.jpg

312929316_968ff1bfa7_o.jpg

312929317_21af5996a0_o.jpg

312929321_ff2f339705_o.jpg

312961978_a45f159db4_o.jpg

312961984_b942fad805_o.jpg

312961991_5dc7d42e77_o.jpg

312961994_24312a8780_o.jpg

Wow. Those are great pics Kamen, thanks for sharing. :rock But can the photographer at least post the hood in a less dorky way? :lol

pixletwin said:
I dont see any reason to believe otherwise. I am sure it will have a sticker. Besides the guys in Chine always get the regulars. I have yet to see them post FIRST pics of anything but the regualr edition.

Well, that's what I was thinking.

Man those pics are awesome this might just be the most perfect SW figures released so far.

I wonder how much wrist articulation we will have with those longer gloves. I'm new with sideshow stuff. Have they ever released a figure with those style of gloves and how much movement did it have??

H-O-L-Y ... S-I-T-H!!!

Thanks for the pics kg and QQB et al, this guy was 100% nailed! As I always knew and said it would be. :D :lol

best SSC SW yet, totally out of the park, get it "Park"? Gosh, my jokes are getting lamer by the day. :lol

Here's three cheers for maul! :maul :maul :maul

Last edited:
That's a pretty crazy-insane Maul. Perfect in my book.

Now my only question is: do I pose him with or without cloak? Gonna be a tough call for me. I can't wait to get him and have that kind oi trouble though. :D

I'm a no-cloaker too J1

and I already know the doily pose I'll see with yours...

really great pose too. :D

Wow! This is the most impressive figure yet.

I really look forward to posing him in my cabinet when he finally shows up at my door.

I am a with-cloak fellow myself... Standing like he is when the hangar doors first open and the brass of Dual of the Fates blares out. :D

Back