12" Maul Shipping Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
OK, so he is tiny. :D

Still, its about right in terms of the actual actors heights, isn't it?

Following thru with that thought, here's some ref...

DesertEncounter02.jpg

maullittle.jpg

maul_tatattack7_lg.jpg

I'm also glad to see that we're starting to get genuine height difference in this very important line.

Wor-Gar said:
Still, its about right in terms of the actual actors heights, isn't it?

Seems film-accurate to me, evokes David and Goliath...

I like this, the SSC design team obviously took all this into consideration...

Thanks for the grabs WG...

jlcmsu said:
His arms look fine as well. Not seeing the monkey arms and that's been the first thing I've looked for in every picture. Yes, even I'm looking to see if there was a flaw.
look at Roys pic, and check out where his arm is supposed to bend at the elbow. From that point to his wrists is a very long fore arm.

nash said:
look at Roys pic, and check out where his arm is supposed to bend at the elbow. From that point to his wrists is a very long fore arm.

Yeah they exist, but still a little better than lukes look

a3_197.jpg

Wow....Ray is looking quite Hobbitish in those pics from the film....I'm glad we're getting scale because it makes me think how great the taller characters could be like Vader and Chewbacca.

Jedi_Mike said:
Wow....Ray is looking quite Hobbitish in those pics from the film....I'm glad we're getting scale because it makes me think how great the taller characters could be like Vader and Chewbacca.

YES!!!! :D

It's always been my experience (without fail) that when an item says shipping soon, it goes out within a couple of business days... hmm

I think SSC may be getting a split shipment on these and wants to get the early orders out ASAP...

nash said:

Maybe a tad but not anything I would worry about.

pjam said:
And Maul's double-ended sabre is like 14" long, too cool! :cool:

I think we Freaks are finally going to be getting a 10/10 figure.

Cagoda said:
I think we Freaks are finally going to be getting a 10/10 figure.

I'd say a second. Obi-Wan was there IMO and Sith Anakin was close but I think this might be the first 10/10 everyone agrees on. :lol

jlcmsu said:
I'd say a second. Obi-Wan was there IMO and Sith Anakin was close but I think this might be the first 10/10 everyone agrees on. :lol

I'm sure Collector Freak will find something to b!tch about :rolleyes:

Some of these are shipping tonight and some in Ca will get them as early as tomorrow IMO, seems they're in the warehouse for 3 reasons

1) SSC rarely marks items Item Shipping Soon if they are not in stock

2) SSC has updated/is updating their Maul in house Prod pics

3) SSC wants to surprise us!

Can those quantum view shipping notices be far behind?

pjam said:
Some of these are shipping tonight and some in Ca will get them as early as tomorrow IMO, seems they're in the warehouse for 3 reasons

1) SSC rarely marks items Item Shipping Soon if they are not in stock

2) SSC has updated/is updating their Maul in house Prod pics

3) SSC wants to surprise us!

Can those quantum view shipping notices be far behind?

It seems hard to believe that only a few days ago we'd get a 9-11 day notice and them be here already, 9-11 days would basically put him arriving when the first notices suggested, I'm all for it being sooner, but I like to think that the notices would be somewhat a reliable measure for when these things will get to us.

MaulFan said:
It seems hard to believe that only a few days ago we'd get a 9-11 day notice and them be here already, 9-11 days would basically put him arriving when the first notices suggested, I'm all for it being sooner, but I like to think that the notices would be somewhat a reliable measure for when these things will get to us.

Posted this morning...

Jedi_Mike said:
I spoke with SSC Customer Service because I had to change my address for shipment and according to them, everything was PreAuth'd and in the Shipping Department. According to the Rep, once they arrive and they expect them in by the end of the week so I'd assume Friday, the first round will ship. Interesting, some of us will be getting Maul before we thought! :rock

Update: Maul will be in the warehouse this time next week and begin shipping by week's end, around Dec 14th as per SSC CS.

Btw, there were numerous times where product arrived earlier than expected at the SSC Warehouse. We saw this with Obi. SSC doesn't ALWAYS know what's on each container when it arrives in the US.

Last edited:
gambit said:
the figure looks cool but I will be buying GG bust this month and considering his MONKEY arm lenght, I cancelled my inclusive.

I want a proper proportinoned PF please SS.

good luck to wait listers

Sucks to be you Gambit :lol
dmaularm%5B3%5D.jpg

Back