12" Maul Shipping Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Sucks to be you Gambit :lol
dmaularm%5B3%5D.jpg

Lies. That is photochopped. All SS short figures have monkey arms.

Who comes up with these 2nd grade phrases?

Monkey Ams, Marty Maul? Whine whine whine.

What do they call a Big Mac that isn't made to order right?

EVILFACE said:

What do they call a Big Mac that isn't made to order right?

I know. I saw someone making fun of the new Faramir Figure with the same chilidish names. Its something else man I tell ya. :rolleyes:

My card has a pending Maul charge. It's only a matter of days now Sweet. He looks awesome. It's a Maul-tacular Christmas! :maul

EVILFACE said:

Then don't whine if you get one of these... :lol

From tinister review @ OSW

Out of the 6 boxes that I chose from, 2 had eyes that looked different ways. It's not really obvious from a distance, but I'm glad I got to choose the 'good eyed' Maul. For those of you who are ordering and don't get to choose, start praying now...

Last edited:
pjam said:
Update: Maul will be in the warehouse this time next week and begin shipping by week's end, around Dec 14th as per SSC CS.

Btw, there were numerous times where product arrived earlier than expected at the SSC Warehouse. We saw this with Obi. SSC doesn't ALWAYS know what's on each container when it arrives in the US.

Well, it looks like that's the case. Several guys over at RS have claimed to have gotten their SS tracking #!!! With delivery for tomorrow!!!

:maul

Wor-Gar said:
Well, it looks like that's the case. Several guys over at RS have claimed to have gotten their SS tracking #!!! With delivery for tomorrow!!!

:maul
Are you telling me my initial instincts were correct? :monkey5 :lol

I just got a Quantam notice! It is either Maul, or my Elessar Crown from Dusty. Haven't gotten an invoice yet, but Maul may be on the way!

Just got my UPS tracking info, pretty sure its Maul!!!
:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul

Back