12" Maul Shipping Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh-Oh...

from the Maul review:

Out of the 6 boxes that I chose from, 2 had eyes that looked different ways. It's not really obvious from a distance, but I'm glad I got to choose the 'good eyed' Maul. For those of you who are ordering and don't get to choose, start praying now...

Hope mine are okay, it was always my biggest concern, getting the eyes right...

I know the Proto at SDCC at least had a minor issue when you showed a huge upclose shot of it but IMO I could not tell just looking at it. So if this turns out that minor it won't be something we should worry about.

It may be just me, but the crooked eye thing drives me nuts. I had this problem with my Mace figure and even at a distance it bothered me so I sent him back.

Same will go for Maul or any figure. While this may be a minor overlookable problem for most, it isnt for me.

I deffo won't be receiving mauleth till way after xmas...good old EU warehouse delivery

More new pics.. This time from Roy Starkiller at the chinese site:

a1_129.jpg

a3_197.jpg

a8_477.jpg

a9_113.jpg

Its looking to me like the great paint job is more the norm. :D :maul :D

ROY STARKILLER!!!!

Can we have a comparison shot please? :eek:

...just saw the Qui-gon comparison shot. Maul is short ha?

Paging Roy Starkiller....Attention Mr. Starkiller please report to the front desk.

I was just about to post that! Qui-Gon looks really bulky too compared to Maul...I'm sure its just the photo but that did really stand out!

Jedi_Mike said:
I was just about to post that! Qui-Gon looks really bulky too compared to Maul...I'm sure its just the photo but that did really stand out!

I thought the contrast between QG and Maul looked great!

Maybe its because its just so striking. Looking at Liam and then at Park he does tower over him but it really was shocking...

pixletwin said:

Jinn is also standing on his stand...which may cause some extra height. Plus, the stand has moved Jinn closer to the camera lens.

But isn't Jinn a lot taller than Maul in the film anyway? I know, not this tall, but the above reasons may be adding to the problem in this one picture.

His arms look fine as well. Not seeing the monkey arms and that's been the first thing I've looked for in every picture. Yes, even I'm looking to see if there was a flaw.

Wor-Gar said:
OK, so he is tiny. :D

Still, its about right in terms of the actual actors heights, isn't it?

That is true, Liam Neeson is a giant, like 6'4ish" and ray park is like 5'10ish". I like that the heights are different, can't wait to get him.

Back