12" Maul Now Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wierd. I still haven't been charged for my Maul yet. I have an order number from the inclusive version from back in June. Were that many sold that they have yet to process all the orders?

I wouldn't worry, there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to how figures are shipped out. But there are typically waves of shipments... for past releases I've been among the first to get a figure and sometimes I've gotten a figure nearly a month after others :google

Mine was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but according to UPS he's actually en route for delivery today!!! As well as my stands I bought with the $20 giftcard. I didn't think that UPS delivered this late (6:30p), but CS said it should arrive tonight so I guess we'll see what happens.

I ordered the inclusive version and my account page is still only showing order placed. Don't think I'll be seeing mine for a while yet.

HES HERE!!!!! :maul:maul:maul

Be back later!!!!

*King runs off to play with his new toy*

Maul AND his Probes due to arrive FRIDAY. I'm surprised no one has posted pics of the Probe packaging. Oh well, if no one else does, I will...

Customikey said:
Maul AND his Probes due to arrive FRIDAY. I'm surprised no one has posted pics of the Probe packaging. Oh well, if no one else does, I will...

D you have pics of the probes packaging?

Customikey said:
FRIDAY. They will arrive on Friday.

I wonder if they have already shipped some Mauls with droids, my package weight was listed as 6 lbs and arrives today.

What is yours Mikey?

Back