12" Maul Now Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Still waiting :tap
Me too , hell mine still says order placed. :monkey2 Guess thats what happens when you are on the waitlist.

It's going to take while for the processing dept (aka 3 people) to get through all the orders... please allow a few days before totally losing it on the boards and/or calling Customer Service :duff

SideshowDusty said:
It's going to take while for the processing dept (aka 3 people) to get through all the orders... please allow a few days before totally losing it on the boards and/or calling Customer Service :duff

Or adding inflammatory quotations to my signature...

:D

(No tracking number for me.)

SideshowDusty said:

And you said he wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas :rolleyes:

tomandshell said:
Or adding inflammatory quotations to my signature...

:D

(No tracking number for me.)

Shall I lead you all in a nice relaxing round of yoga?

Okay... imagine you are on a beach, with the waves gently lapping on the sand and puffy marshmallow clouds floating above you.

Breath in..... open your arms to the sky.

Breath out.... ZZZzzzzzzz :sleep

SideshowDusty said:

Okay... imagine you are on a beach, with the waves gently lapping on the sand and puffy marshmallow clouds floating above you.

Aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Marshmallow!!!!

review_staypuft_1.jpg

Actually, I can wait for Maul. I am saving all my anxiety for the Fett PF.

SideshowDusty said:

I don't mind waiting, but that beach sure sounds nice! It's 15 degrees and snowing where I am.

Got my shipping notice today (also my Birthday!!). Maul will be mine TOMORROW!!:chew :chew :chew :chew

Thanks for the GREAT Birthday present SideShow!!
:maul

Wor-Gar said:
Two people on RS say their Maul will be in hand tomorrow. Expect the flood of pictures to begin...

Sorry for the double post, but one of those guys over at RS happens to be ME! Yes, I will be posting a TON of pics there (and here) tomorrow!!!

Mine will arrive on the 13th! YAY! Hey poster boy I have to ask. What is that animated picture of in your signature? It looks familiar and I can't figure out why.

Back