12" Maul Now Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got all excited when I got a shipping notice.... then I got the invoice and it was just Cordelia's replacement pants.... :(

Oh well - hope that means they are holding back Maul to ship with the probes.

mfoga said:
Hmmmm I wonder what the hell is being shipped Fedex.:dunno
It is Maul. For some reason he is coming Fedex and will be at my house today. Now I just have to hope that I will be home today.

mfoga said:
It is Maul. For some reason he is coming Fedex and will be at my house today. Now I just have to hope that I will be home today.

Mine is fedex as well. :huh :confused:

Maul arrived a day early! I won't have time to take him out of the box until later, but so far he looks amazing. No Maul-stache! I can't wait to take some pics. :maul

I have been at school for the last 2 days. Went home to take a shower, and maul was waiting for me. I was SO tempted to open him, but I had to go back to school. can't wait to open him.

Mine was due tomorrow (friday - 15th) but lo and behold, he's here! Arrived today!
One word....WOW! This figure has NOT been over-hyped...he's a 10, knocked outta-the-park! The new shipper is EXCELLENT...right down to the Sideshow Logo embossed on the styro-top cap. This is the first one I've received where the box is undamaged! Woo-hoo!
Gotta go to work...but I'll post my contribution to the image thread tomorrow...

Great job Sideshow! Thanks for the terrific holiday gift and a fantastic last entry for the maiden year....Maul rocks!

awesome!!! i woke up today to get the garbage out (around 10am) and found the UPS man had already made his stop today... the earliest he's ever been by my house, he's usually never before 5pm. i was so excited as i jumped around my front porch in my incredible hulk pajama pants. :chew

Back