12" Maul Now Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Shall I lead you all in a nice relaxing round of yoga?

Okay... imagine you are on a beach, with the waves gently lapping on the sand and puffy marshmallow clouds floating above you.

Breath in..... open your arms to the sky.

Breath out.... ZZZzzzzzzz :sleep
Beach works for me but can we change the gentle waves to 6ft barreling waves?

SideshowDusty said:
It's going to take while for the processing dept (aka 3 people) to get through all the orders... please allow a few days before totally losing it on the boards and/or calling Customer Service :duff

mmmmmggggg ghhhghghfm erte rtertu8fyw 8werywu weruiwuer nkfjksf af f

breatheeeeerkjerwekrjwehrw urqiuyr qweuiyr qwer

Its not working Dusty.... :monkey4

;)

Darthrazz said:
Pixletwin, if I may ask. What is your avatar picture? Is that Qui Gon?

Yes... Its Sideshow Gui-Gon embedded in Wilson the volleyball from Castaway...

Think Yoda = Tom Hanks. ;)

Excellent.....I thought it was Mr. Wilson, but wasn't sure...I thought the ball should have been nominated for Best Supporting actor. That would have been sweet!

Mr. Wilson!!!!

Sorry I had to say that!:D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Lucky you's. Us EU'ers probably have to wait till 2007 before we receive Maul. And I bet there won't be a Xmas card along with the order either!

Is the Xmas card being included in the Maul orders for the USA?

Darthrazz said:
Pixletwin, if I may ask. What is your avatar picture? Is that Qui Gon?

Yeah, I did that in Paint for Pixle a while back... Qui-Wilson!! :lol :lol

Looking back, I wish I would have had Photoshop... Probably could have made it cleaner..

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I did that in Paint for Pixle a while back... Qui-Wilson!! :lol :lol

Looking back, I wish I would have had Photoshop... Probably could have made it cleaner..

Yup. And now its my default avatar everywhere I go.:chew

Darn! Got the notice but since it's UPS and not FedEx ground, will have to wait until Monday!

GRRRRR:maul

Buttmunch said:
Is the Xmas card being included in the Maul orders for the USA?

I think Christmas cards are only being dropped in boxes that need to be manually packed... ie: not in the self-shipper boxes, which I believe Maul is packed in.

Wor-Gar said:
Me too. But Monday's better than Tuesday or any day after. :D

Hey...... I have to wait til Tuesday:monkey2.....Its okay though, its only a few days away:maul

SideshowDusty said:
I think Christmas cards are only being dropped in boxes that need to be manually packed... ie: not in the self-shipper boxes, which I believe Maul is packed in.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2....Hey Dusty, do you know if my Morgul Lord helm was manually packed?? I sure want a card.

Back