12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice as well-- and received my Giles today so I'm ready to make my Indy Prof with the second HS...

Just got my notice. I hope Sideshow charges it on Monday. I'll call them and try to put it through with them to be sure. The sooner the better! I can't wait to finally get my exclusive Indy! :D

1 Exclusive and 2 Regulars for customizing and such.

What's great is that will provide a total of 6 heads... so I should be good for pretty much any ROTLA Indy custom. I have the Indy and German Solider all ready to go.

Nice Irish! You should be able to do a "Professor Henry Jones", "battle-damaged" Indy, ummm..."Map Room Indy", "Indy as a Nazi soldier", etc. I'd make some Temple Of Doom Indys too, if I was you. "white tux" Indy, temple "battle-damaged" Indy....whew! :monkey5 Lots of choices for Indys there! :D

1 Exclusive and 2 Regulars for customizing and such.

What's great is that will provide a total of 6 heads... so I should be good for pretty much any ROTLA Indy custom. I have the Indy and German Solider all ready to go.

I've got the Exclusive coming from SSC and then a second regular one on pre-order from my Canadian on-line retailer that'll arrive down the road. I'm definitely displaying the Exclusive going for the idol while the other that I'll receive later I'm going to pose without the jacket. One Giles suit on a TrueType body waiting for a Prof Indy head-- Now, what to do with that last Indy head....:D

I'm getting mine from my buddy's store. If he gets them next week I'll get my Lara Croft, Indy, and Triarama all in one week! :rock

Any recommendations on making an Indy German soldier? I know there's a plethora of nazi s@#$ out there but I've never really known where to start looking.

The only ones I see hanging around for the 12" are the Cairo Swordsman. I only have got Mutt Wiliams so far from the 12" Indy line. I saw the German soldier when they first came out. Not anymore. I still have to buy three 12" Indy figures to get 3 stickers for the 1:6 scale Ark. Anyone got some stickers they'd want to sell?

I would probably try it out, but what's sad is my Wally-World hasn't even gotten most of the Crusade waves in---so I'll probably never see a German Indy 12" beyond EvilBay.

Hasbro's German outfit is that of an officer. So if you're going for the TLC look, that's fine...well...the hat isn't really, but the rest is tolerable. If you're looking for a regular uniform ala ROTLA, I'd try MonkeyDepot.com and check out the loose WWII/AXIS section. That way you can pick and choose.

I pieced my Indy as German Soldier figure together from various sourced parts. It's pretty damn accurate. I'll try and put together a "recipe" soon.

Back