12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After selling both of my Hobbitts, Frodo and Sam on this board recently, I now have the money for this Indy. So...the waiting continues. But now I at least know I have to money once my pre-order for the exclusive finally converts to "shipped"! :whip :D

I broke down and just bought the Medicom Indy for $106.00 on Ebay , It looks alot better than the original pics and they fixed the hat issue. I'm defintaly still on board for the SSC Indy and it should be here sometime in November .

I just thought both have alot to offer , and for what I paid for the Medicom for the price I paid for it , if I decide to unload down the road I should be able to get close to what I paid for it.

I'll be sure and do that ! I already own a few Star Wars medicom pieces !
:p

I only mentioned it since its Medicom Indy and this is an Indy Thread . I also have the SSC one on order but am getting both.

SideshowBrant said:
Indy still has momentum (and one of the upcoming figures is sure to go over very well with anyone who's tracking the Hasbro 3 3/4 line)

Interesting....

Where did that nugget come from? Because that only makes me think of one thing...

Toht!!! Toht!!! Toht!!!​

Well, if the implication is that it's a piece Hasbro didn't come through with, I'd say Toht has a good chance.

I'm thinking the hint may have to do with the Hasbro 1/6 Ark maybe?

The quote said 3 3/4" line and I think most people were bummed about Toht being amongst the canceled series... at least that's my interpretation.

If it's Toht, how cool would it be if the regular had a regular and melted face and the ex. was a 3rd portrait with a different point in the melting represented.

Happy Oktoberkurganuary!!!​

Oktoberkurganicon.gif

Oktoberkurganicon.gif

Oktoberkurganicon.gif

Oktoberkurganicon.gif

Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif

Oktoberkurganicon.gif

Oktoberkurganicon.gif

Back