12" Giles and PF Spike coming too!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to start a pool on what the exclusive is that comes with Giles?

My Money is on a "Ripper" leather jacket.

:taz

A "woo" and an even bigger "HOO!" on the PF Spike and 12" Giles! I don't care what the exclusive is of EITHER of these, I am so stoked about Giles right now! Hope the web cam starts a roamin' so we can see him!!!! :monkey5 :chew :D

Color inconsistencies aside I think Gilles was worth the wait. That sculpt is perfect!
I hope this isn't the sign that the Buffy Line is at an end. There are still other characters that I'd like to see made.

Giles.....is......so...........*guh* :)

*Falls dead from the shock of seeing Giles.* :rip

Oh my!! The both look fantastic! I am so thrilled with the Giles sculpt and from what we can see of the outfit, it looks like this is going to be an awesome figure all around!!

And Spike - with two heads!! Wow, I so wish I could afford to get the PF figures too but I just don't have the money or the room for those!! I am going to be so jealous of those of you who will be getting him and Buffy!!

ok That Spike WILL be mine. The exclusive simply rules beyong belief. I snuck a peak at the previews at school naughty me! If thats not the greatest James Marsters sculpt then Im a dancing carrot. The Vampire head is my fave:D

I need to know when this is up for preorder! I cant miss it!

I didn't think Giles looked like him all that much from the link, but when I saw the little pic on the Sideshow homepage, with the glasses on, I was mightily impressed.

S4010043.jpg

WOW! DEAD ON!!!!

Spike is in the back ground too! Really dont like the colour of his name plate though, but meh still amazing.

Anyone know is the two heads are regular? Or if ones only an exclusive version.

I am so so excited. PF Spike is one of the best Buffy things I ever did see. And the Giles likeness is brilliant. I hope I don't miss the pre-order for Spike, I need the exclusive!

prophecygirl said:
I am so so excited. PF Spike is one of the best Buffy things I ever did see. And the Giles likeness is brilliant. I hope I don't miss the pre-order for Spike, I need the exclusive!

spike.jpg

:D

Back