12" Giles and PF Spike coming too!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think the base with Spike will be the same or similar to Buffys? It would look pretty bad and strange if it was completely different, if you wanted them displayed together.

I will be very happy but poor if they have made a Giles finally.
Now if we can get a few more of the regulars I will be very happy.
Buffy style Cordy, Anya, Snyder...oops just kidding on the last one.

OMG!!!!!!!:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks
I am so extremely happy!!!!Can't wait till the anouncement!!!!
I love you Sideshow!!!!!!:chew :chew :chew

Shame i was hoping Thames Valley Dude might have got the drop on this much as Tomandshell did with Boba Fett.All his tireless campaigning...he must be delighted

:banana :clap :elefant :bunnydanc :woo :blissy :ted :bounce

I think that covers my feelings on Giles. Oh wait....

:fireworks

Yeah that should do it. Nope, not quite yet.....

:D

I am very happy for all yo Buffy fans out there, but I can't say I'am not a little jealous..Happy day for you guys....Congrats!

Thamesvilledude must be flailing around on the old server - can't believe he hasn't responded to Giles yet.

It seems that Sideshow has really come through for the Buffy fans.

Now it is our turn to return the favor. We need to show Sideshow that the faith they had in creating these pieces was not misplaced. When these pieces come up for pre-order we must BUY BUY BUY!!!

:chew Let's put Giles at the TOP of their sales chart!!! :chew

A little question here regarding the Spike PF figure. Do all these figures retail at around the same price, or are some more expensive then others?
I mean I read that Spike will be wearing 'the full gear' which means it will need alot of deatil going on there, unlike the Buffy figure which was quite simpley clothed.

Did Buffy retail for about $270? So you think that Spike will be even more expensive then that? *wibble*

WoooooHoooooo!!!!! :rock PF Spike. :bow and 12" Giles. :chew

I just hope my excitement is realized when the images are revealed later tonight.

If this is a joke! :emperor :mad: :stake

sueworld said:
A little question here regarding the Spike PF figure. Do all these figures retail at around the same price, or are some more expensive then others?
I mean I read that Spike will be wearing 'the full gear' which means it will need alot of deatil going on there, unlike the Buffy figure which was quite simpley clothed.

Did Buffy retail for about $270? So you think that Spike will be even more expensive then that? *wibble*

Buffy was $250, so I'd presume about $280 for spike, less hopefully. Could be 350 for all I know, but that would suck!

Back