12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget that the Sandtrooper "Look Sir, droids" dio is coming out as well...

I like it though. Been awhile since we had multiple deliveries -- remember that stretch last fall when we got Mace and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and someone else practically all within a month's time?

Luke AND Leia is kind of a nice holiday touch. And the newsletter says Ben in late December so he's not too far away.

I do to. Its fun knowing you have things coming. Gives me something to look forward to when I get off of work.

Hopefully we'll get some production/in-hand pics showing up really soon. I'm anxious to see this figure and looking forward to her arrival.

That too which great since we have days off for X-Mas break. Plus I can take pictures during a decent time of the day.

I'll be taking pictures as well (especially since I changed my displays again with some shelves from Wal-Mart that I saw BadMoon use) but I also want to try some customizing over the break...

I'll be taking pictures as well (especially since I changed my displays again with some shelves from Wal-Mart that I saw BadMoon use) but I also want to try some customizing over the break...

I need to do something with my display its pretty much done.

Mine's on stand-by along with the Exc. Bespin Luke until the Sandtrooper dio is ready to be shipped-- anybody have any idea when that dio should be shipped?

I'm anxious to see production images or get it in hand, I'm crossing fingers her eyes are painted like every other figure and not like the prototype.

Well I am relieved. I got the notices for Leia while I was away and so made an emergency payment on my card Sunday and was nervous my order may get bounced back (happened with Asajj) but I just talked to Cathy and she said that mine would be likely charged tomorrow. Really puts my mind at ease. Again, those CS ladies :rock.

Leia will be here tomorrow so I will get some pix up in the afternoon. It's pretty cool living close to SS headquarters but sucks paying sales tax.

Back