12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks pretty good the mini bust is awful but they did get the chubby cheeks right. The SS leia to me is to skinny in the face the sculpt is great though. And there is something about the outfit as well material used that im not liking. For me i will pass for now i want Old Ben, Bespin Luke before Leia as of now.

This stale argument is moot. Again, we have to see the production piece in hand before passing judgment.

This is one of the only things that suck about not ordering from Sideshow direct... Watching other people get theirs way before you ever get yours. I canceled my ex. a while back (funds are too tight) so I am going to pick her up down the road, but I am excited to see everyone else's first.

This is one of the only things that suck about not ordering from Sideshow direct... Watching other people get theirs way before you ever get yours. I canceled my ex. a while back (funds are too tight) so I am going to pick her up down the road, but I am excited to see everyone else's first.

When my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told her about the Leia dolly. She said she would get it for me. Otherwise, I'd probably be getting her later too. My wife is so understanding.

When my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told her about the Leia dolly. She said she would get it for me. Otherwise, I'd probably be getting her later too. My wife is so understanding.

And yet she is a redhead... :confused:

:lol:monkey3

Good news as my Bespin Luke isn't shipping until Leia and the Sandtrooper dio go out...

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Princess Leia – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #21311) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase on Monday, November 26, 2007, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

No kidding :lol

I like it though. Been awhile since we had multiple deliveries -- remember that stretch last fall when we got Mace and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and someone else practically all within a month's time?

Luke AND Leia is kind of a nice holiday touch. And the newsletter says Ben in late December so he's not too far away.

Would be funny to see Ben in a Santa's hat having the white beard and all, that is if does get released in Dec.

Back