12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leia will be here tomorrow so I will get some pix up in the afternoon. It's pretty cool living close to SS headquarters but sucks paying sales tax.

Awesome, the wait to see how she came out won't be long, let's hope for another Bespin Luke :rock

damn, i forgot I still have this piece on order with Forbidden planet.... this and old ben. I was gonna customise this, but I think I'll have to cancel it. Can't really be spending money on figures at the mo... (and no time for resculpting in the next couple of months anyway)

was looking forward to this and ben though :(

and isnt Marc passing on this? Then it is settled, Marc get on this!

Sorry guys. I aint on this one. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

(and Wor-Gar you are wrong... Anyone who has put this experiment to the task has only found pain, coldness, and death... and late deliveries... :monkey3)

Ok, here are first few pictures out of the box. Head sculpt is not perfect but better then I remembered from SDCC. Dress is longer and seems to be the same material as the PF (I'm not at home to compare). Her eyes are looking to the side so that will limit poses. First impressions are not bad.

P1020796.jpg

P1020797.jpg

The cuffs are not a great accessory, but ok as an exclusive. You have to remove her forearms to get them on. The cuffs aslo come apart at the center.

P1020799.jpg

Back