12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first ones mine the second is from SSG.

IMG_2255-1.jpg

SCC_0981_resize.jpg

Thanks J1... sculpt looks great in that second shot.

Thanks J1... sculpt looks great in that second shot.

Yeah, I only took one shot of her and it wasn't a good one. Forgot to go back honestly so I saved the one from SSG which is more representative of how nice this figure is.

I'll say it again this figure gets slammed, but I think it's going to be turn out awesome. I can't wait to get this one!

For those that have seen Leia in person, is the head really as large as it appears in the images?

Afraid so. To me it was at least.

I'm just not feelin' this one so I cancelled. I didn't much care for the sculpt or the dress material. The exclusive didn't excite me either so I'll probably pic her up later for much cheaper on the bay if the production piece looks better.

Hmmm a Core OT character and people are passing . . .

Guess those screaming for Core OT characters just need to :monkey1

i just don't look at this one the same since i have the leia pf....might cancel....or not....probably not.

People may not like this one much but to my tastes she's one of the best figures yet. I'm STOKED to get this Leia. She looks great.

I'm with you cap! This figure is a classic and it's one of my more anticipated releases - along with Ben Kenobi (could be because my goal is to have all the ANH main characters!). I hope she turns out really well

I'm not one to do it but if someone took the head from GG's minibust and transplanted it to this one it should look pretty good..

spd_2007042794049_b.jpg

SW_Leia.jpg

Hmm, this may be the lesser of two evils, but it still looks pretty strange in the eyes and around the mouth.

anh41.jpg

Does it have the hood on the back ?

I passed for the time being - I'll grab it locally cos the exclusive is an easy pass. Meant I could grab the Medicom Peter Parker........

EDIT: Looks like it does have the hood from pics on the previous page.

The SS piece is pretty damn good in person guys. You get a much better idea with the pics from SDCC than the ones from SS site.

I'm stoked about getting this figure, I think it looks good and as always will probably look even better in person.

Definitely looks better than the GG effort so far

Dittos here. SSC has nailed the likeness for each verison of Leia, PF and 12", so I wouldn't underestimate the quality of this one either.

We shall see, as always, when it is in hand.

Last edited:
Back