12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it'll be better than poor Faramir; the SW fans will raze Sideshow to the ground if it's that bad!

And on the plus side, the trauma of Faramir got me a Les repaint. What could I ask more?

Nice as Les did on your Faramir, it's nice not to have to spend extra to fix something like that mess, but if she's like Bespin Luke, should work out fine for us.

Nice as Les did on your Faramir, it's nice not to have to spend extra to fix something like that mess, but if she's like Bespin Luke, should work out fine for us.

Question for you, Sean...

In the SSC proto pics, Leia's HS looked, well, a little distorted, forehead, hair sculpt not right. YET, in the Hi-Res proto pics Josh posted, it looked great.

Whassup widat?

Uh oh, I hope she turns out better than the last one did, *gulp*

You know what, I think this figure is going to be one of the best yet in this line. I can't wait to get this figure.

You know what, I think this figure is going to be one of the best yet in this line....

From your mouth to Sideshow's ears sir...

Just got my notice as well. I see the "flood" is going to be par for the course with these figures.....it's all right...it'll be good to have 'em.

I still don't know about this, I might cancel her. Want to focus on the Jedis and don't know if she's worth it......decisions.....

Question for you, Sean...

In the SSC proto pics, Leia's HS looked, well, a little distorted, forehead, hair sculpt not right. YET, in the Hi-Res proto pics Josh posted, it looked great.

Whassup widat?

I'll have to review that later Paul, I have both files saved on my PC, yes I'm that much of a picture nut. As I recall though, I found seeing the Hi-Res shots of her really made her look better than the shrunken ones, perhaps because Hi-Res is about figure size in full view. They are the same pictures.

I'll have to review that later Paul, I have both files saved on my PC, yes I'm that much of a picture nut. As I recall though, I found seeing the Hi-Res shots of her really made her look better than the shrunken ones, perhaps because Hi-Res is about figure size in full view. They are the same pictures.

Thanks Sean, I think there is still a wide misconception out there...

Got my notice in my inbox too.

Oh boy, so we got Bespin Luke, my Dead ornament, and now Leia. It's going to be a tight month. :monkey1

What is shipping from MR right now? I might need to cancel some stuff from them as well.

Only thing for me is the Animal Muppet replica. Im just going to keep it and see how close finances come. May temporarily sell off my LOTR figures, my 2 Bond figures for good and a bunch of old Invader ZIM figures to cover costs.

I'm not holding my breath, but it'd be nice to see some production photos in tomorrow's newsletter. I think we've been kept in suspense long enough.

Does anybody have any SDCC 07 Leia pics? J1?

IMG_8482.JPG

What is shipping from MR right now? I might need to cancel some stuff from them as well.

The only thing shipping for sure is Animal which is hefty on its own. If you're a SW fan though and have been following that line, the Stormtrooper Helmet, Shadowtroooper Helmet, Luke V2 Lightsaber Replica and Mara Jade Lightsaber Replica are all past due and set to hit anytime....Depending on how full your
Q4 is it could hit all at one nasty time.

For those that have seen Leia in person, is the head really as large as it appears in the images?

Back