1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are plans for a female Synthetic Human and a bike. No further information though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind the clear figure. It would make a cool stealth mode, and it doesn't hurt that I don't currently have any synthetic humans!

There are plans for a female Synthetic Human and a bike. No further information though.

The prototypes of Kokto, Kaigen and Joumon Kugutu were all shown around late 2015 - and they are getting released now.
I'd have some hope if they show some concept images and rough sculpt or CG images at least.

The prototypes of Kokto, Kaigen and Joumon Kugutu were all shown around late 2015 - and they are getting released now.
I'd have some hope if they show some concept images and rough sculpt or CG images at least.
That seems like a reasonable timeline for a small 1/6 company. Many operations of about the same size have teased things years ago that never came out or are still in production, so I'm happy with where 1000Toys is at.

That seems like a reasonable timeline for a small 1/6 company. Many operations of about the same size have teased things years ago that never came out or are still in production, so I'm happy with where 1000Toys is at.

I'm not complaining about how long they take to deliver.
I'm just hoping for their female character line and if they start developing now (starting with concept as they did 2 years ago) we can see the product around 2019.
That's all I'm hoping.

2-112.png

1-152.png

3-109.png

4-99.png

5-105.png

Last edited:
Enzi and Bokku has arrived. Cheers to 1000toys and Takayuki Takeya for this awesome figure and to my friend for letting me borrow Enzi for photos.

Visor swap looks cool, matching color but still prefer not having it on.

I have seen those 1/6 and 1/12 listings on eBay. I am especially leery of the 1/12 auctions. Not for the bootleg quality, but that they may not exist at all. All of the sellers of the 1/12 scale humans have 0 feedback and all joined May 13th. :rolleyes:

I had won 2 auctions for bootleg figma Windranger and never received anything but a refund from eBay/PayPal. Those sellers are no longer registered on eBay.
I also saw several new sellers of the monsterarts Jackson King Kong with auctions starting at $5.00, I think those were vaporware also.

I am not sure about the mentality of these scam sellers. It is not much money and eBay will surely get it back from them so why bother??:slap

I have seen those 1/6 and 1/12 listings on eBay. I am especially leery of the 1/12 auctions. Not for the bootleg quality, but that they may not exist at all. All of the sellers of the 1/12 scale humans have 0 feedback and all joined May 13th. :rolleyes:

I had won 2 auctions for bootleg figma Windranger and never received anything but a refund from eBay/PayPal. Those sellers are no longer registered on eBay.
I also saw several new sellers of the monsterarts Jackson King Kong with auctions starting at $5.00, I think those were vaporware also.

I am not sure about the mentality of these scam sellers. It is not much money and eBay will surely get it back from them so why bother??:slap

Sentinel own and control their own factory in China, apparently. I can't imagine bootlegging their figures would be particularly cost-effective considering the original moulds are unobtainable. I'd expect any bootlegs that do materialise to either a) be completely ****house quality, or b) actually the real deal, QC rejects stolen from the factory.

Back