1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an update from the seller on ebay of the China version. He emailed me to inform me once again this is not the official version but a China version and provided me pictures of the product. If I want to back out now, he will refund my money. I just told him to ship it. I want to see this "China Version" in person and get the fel of it.

psb

psb

psb

psb

psb

I got one of the Chinese version, Will let you guys know once I get it from China. Who knows it might take a month to arrive. Stay tune...

let us know if it arrives and if it's good tell us which seller.

Here is an update from the seller on ebay of the China version. He emailed me to inform me once again this is not the official version but a China version and provided me pictures of the product. If I want to back out now, he will refund my money. I just told him to ship it. I want to see this "China Version" in person and get the fel of it.

psb

psb

psb

psb

psb

Photos are not showing...

I got my China version came today. Wow, shipped on Monday and got it on Friday. OK that is the good thing. Here is the bad thing.
This figure is no where near the quality of the real thing. It is a flabby mess. The hip joints are super loose. If I can fix the loose hips, it might not be too bad for $56 shipped.

IMG_1004.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg

I got my China version came today. Wow, shipped on Monday and got it on Friday. OK that is the good thing. Here is the bad thing.
This figure is no where near the quality of the real thing. It is a flabby mess. The hip joints are super loose. If I can fix the loose hips, it might not be too bad for $56 shipped.

IMG_1004.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg

do give us more details and hows the poseability?

how bad's the joints? can you open up the joint to tighten them?

do give us more details and hows the poseability?

how bad's the joints? can you open up the joint to tighten them?

The hip is loose. IF you bring the legs straight forward it will go back down. It is ok lifting to the side though. The left foot is loose. I can pose it, but nothing like the real one. The head is glue tight it seems, so you can't move the eyes. I am going to get some Pledge from Walmart today and see I can tighten the hips. A least I am playing around with it like a toy more than a collectible. If you buy this thinking its like the real thing, you will get disappointed. If you buy it to play with, it ain't bad.

Edit: Lets see Pledge helps...
IMG_1007.jpg

So far the pledge works. It can hold the legs out up straight fine now. I will let it dry more.

So far the pledge works. It can hold the legs out up straight fine now. I will let it dry more.

how did you apply the pledge? did you remove the joints? so the skeleton head cannot be disassembled like the real one?

how did you apply the pledge? did you remove the joints? so the skeleton head cannot be disassembled like the real one?

I use a q-tip to apply the joints and ball joints. Its amazing this stuff. Yea, the head appears to be glue tight. I can't get it apart, don't want to force it and break anything. I applied a second coat of pledge this morning to make it a little tighter. I think I can apply any pose now. This version appears to be from first release since the coloring and box doesn't match my re-issue version. Here are couple pictures what it looks like with box.

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

OK, my opinion is that its a good buy if you fix the loose joints with Pledge. If you can't afford the real thing this is an alternative option.

IMG_1009.jpg

I use a q-tip to apply the joints and ball joints. Its amazing this stuff. Yea, the head appears to be glue tight. I can't get it apart, don't want to force it and break anything. I applied a second coat of pledge this morning to make it a little tighter. I think I can apply any pose now. This version appears to be from first release since the coloring and box doesn't match my re-issue version. Here are couple pictures what it looks like with box.

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

hi, figured it's the 1st release as it doesn't come with extra hands yes?

anyway by applying pledge, won't this make the joints (that suppose to be matte) glossy?

also did you apply pledge on the armor to make it more glossy? i remember the 1st release was pretty glossy, the reissue isn't as gloss as the 1st one. how about the fake?

Applying the pledge will make it glossy. I don't have the first release, but do have the reissue. Here is a side by side comparison. The fake on the left and reissue on the right.

IMG_1011.jpg

Applying the pledge will make it glossy. I don't have the first release, but do have the reissue. Here is a side by side comparison. The fake on the left and reissue on the right.

IMG_1011.jpg

hi, IMO only part glossy, is the white armor & face mask, the rest of the body suppose to be matte. did you paint the whole figure with pledge?

The 1st release is slightly glossier than the 2nd, but the 2nd has some improvement, like the nubmarks near the knee is now purposely made triangle, apart from extra hands of course. the 2nd release joints also seems not as tight as the 1st one. can you pose single hand lift with the 2nd release?

IMG_1011.jpg

also care to tell us which seller you bought from?

if you find it disrespectful to post it here can always message me.

Back