1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen those 1/6 and 1/12 listings on eBay. I am especially leery of the 1/12 auctions. Not for the bootleg quality, but that they may not exist at all. All of the sellers of the 1/12 scale humans have 0 feedback and all joined May 13th. :rolleyes:

I had won 2 auctions for bootleg figma Windranger and never received anything but a refund from eBay/PayPal. Those sellers are no longer registered on eBay.
I also saw several new sellers of the monsterarts Jackson King Kong with auctions starting at $5.00, I think those were vaporware also.

I am not sure about the mentality of these scam sellers. It is not much money and eBay will surely get it back from them so why bother??:slap

easy, they withdraw the funds out right after payment, try to make as many sales as possible before a flag is waived, they can just keep opening new IDs & accounts, there's 1bil population there so it's not hard for some folks having database of the people and use them to create more accounts. or they can acquire ID from stolen documents.

Myfigurecollection has pictures of the 1/6 bootleg. Nothing for the 1/12 yet.

that bootleg comparison was posted long time ago, but back then the bootleg was so elusive the original was more common.

looking at the comparison, the main difference is the paint QC and mask fit which seems to be easy fixes. for $50, i think it's not a bad deal for those that don't care about authenticity.

I might just pick one up and do a comparison between it and the real one.

do share ASAP.

i think, for those on budget, might be an option if they wanna recreate stacks of synthetic human pilling up against CARB.

do share ASAP.

i think, for those on budget, might be an option if they wanna recreate stacks of synthetic human pilling up against CARB.

I emailed the guy and this is his respond. If you willing to chip in bucks, I'll get it. lol

"Dear friend ,so sorry for any inconvenience.Because we forget to adjust the inventory, someone bought the last one, causing it to automatically off the shelf 。We have published it again. Now you can buy it. But there have something that we must tell you , this is chinese version ,the quailty is good ,but it still can't compare with the office version ,if you do not mind ,you can bid.
Best regards
Kelly"

I emailed the guy and this is his respond. If you willing to chip in bucks, I'll get it. lol

"Dear friend ,so sorry for any inconvenience.Because we forget to adjust the inventory, someone bought the last one, causing it to automatically off the shelf 。We have published it again. Now you can buy it. But there have something that we must tell you , this is chinese version ,the quailty is good ,but it still can't compare with the office version ,if you do not mind ,you can bid.
Best regards
Kelly"

dude it's $60 free shipping, how much you want us to chip in?

I emailed back about the joints and can it pose. They haven't response yet. If it can pose, I'll get it.

I emailed back about the joints and can it pose. They haven't response yet. If it can pose, I'll get it.

i think the body should be 90% similar, maybe the joints used are different.

they probably dismantled the body & recasted, but remember, the 1st release was not made in 1000toys own factory, and looks like this is a copy of 1st ver, without the extra hands.

I got one of the Chinese version, Will let you guys know once I get it from China. Who knows it might take a month to arrive. Stay tune...

Back