1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

84015905b60067be7b6e6a31966ba144.jpg

Mine arrived a few days ago. Just got him out of the box. Here's a quick one of him and his display partner. Ideas for a cool display pose are welcome[emoji1].

What weapon has you guys use for his weapon hands? Also, the heel are suppose to rotate correct? It is a little tight so I don't want to force it.

Mine arrived a few days ago. Just got him out of the box. Here's a quick one of him and his display partner. Ideas for a cool display pose are welcome[emoji1].

Buy a hundred more, line them up, and have Will walking between them trying to work out which one is Sonny?

Buy a hundred more, line them up, and have Will walking between them trying to work out which one is Sonny?
I like it. I'll just have to put a second mortgage on the house though[emoji15] [emoji1].

hows the made in Japan quality?

i see they still have the nub marks above the knee.

hows the made in Japan quality?

i see they still have the nub marks above the knee.

I don't own the oG, but I have to say the quality is really nice.

seems they improved the nub marks it's now a triangle instead.

the extra hands are great but the closed fist feels abit small. Felt the default hands still the best even though could have been more relaxing.

also they used better paper wrappers for those wanting to know.

The shadings seems hand painted and varies from pieces to pieces. Upper Leg joints don't feel as tight as OG. Also logo at the back of the neck has 3 horizontal lines instead of 1.

Now with Indra he seems abit empty. The test type still the best.

had to pay $35 duties for both...

btw saw some guy selling the OG for $1000, should have sold mine later as i only managed to sell it for around $500... had to sell him because i needed to get 2 of them. Glad the QC didn't drop.

the Test type is now around $1500. should have got him when he was $300...

Dang, the test type is that expensive? I guess I won't be owning one.

Anyone with the DX11 Joker set able to pose him with the chair/table, I, Robot interrogation style?

Anyone with the DX11 Joker set able to pose him with the chair/table, I, Robot interrogation style?

can the DX11 Joker do that? if yes, why won't Synthetic Human able to do so?

I have it on display at the moment, but no Will Smith to pose opposite.

Fantastic pics Brain! :clap

"You must spread rep around. . ."

Back