1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

i remember that but don think it happened?

stoked to get CaRB. will def get one of the anit-CaRB squad as well. but looking forward to Indra the most, reminds me of Killy in Blame! manga.

Oh good, someone remembers. I was questioning whether I was making all that up :lol

/

I'm not really into the apron wearing guys from what I've seen so far. Although I am curious about their bodies. I don't mind Indra, but I'm more interested in this guy:

1000toys-toysoul2014-03.jpg

Clothes are kinda too "civilian" looking, but I like the head sculpt, & I'm guessing he could pass as a cool looking synthetic human without them.

/

Bring on CaRB :yess:

1000toys-toysoul2014-02.jpg

Edit: Would have been cool if the eye/s lit up.

Last edited:

Damn I want one of these, have for a little while now, such a pain to track down, wish they were available more affordably and at more retailers, after market prices are crazy:(

I was interested, but each time the website wasn't working or i was in bed. But it's hardly the "I want one of these NOW!!!!!" deal that the test body was.
And my test body is still in it's shipper box!!! I got mine a few days before moving house last year and have yet to open it up.

How can you not like a faceless black assassin with a peg leg, a mechanical arm and a monocle? :lol

He's awesome!

i also gave it a pass, but last time you had to pay upfront too so i don't see the problem with this one.

if i buy 1 i'll probably sell it off for a profit, but i figure there's many other figures i can roll over and let you folks who actually wants them get it, but of course this won't stop scalpers from ordering multiples using different addresses.

i think i'm done with this line, the Synthetic Human is still one of the greatest.

I tought there was a deposit then final payment when they sent the invoice... My bad.
Tought too about getting one to resell but better leave it to this who dig it.
I want a release with more meat, Will wait for indra or the hooded guy.

Guys. One last chance to order this if you havent bought it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Third and final preorder has started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope all that wants one, gets one. I look forward to the apron guys, re-issue of synth and the hoodie guy fosho!

With the files never having been released for the Synthetic Human faceplate, are we sure that isn't going to happen any time soon?
I am sorely tempted to get my casting guy to mould the face. JUST the FACE. So i can do a few repaints and/or resculpts.

Ah, so the original synthetic human (white, without the orange coloring on the shoulder and the decals throughout) is going to be released? Have been eagerly trying to find one, but wasn't comfortable paying more than $300. Is it going to be a release exclusively through the 1000toys website? Their page is a bit tough to navigate..

Ah, so the original synthetic human (white, without the orange coloring on the shoulder and the decals throughout) is going to be released? Have been eagerly trying to find one, but wasn't comfortable paying more than $300. Is it going to be a release exclusively through the 1000toys website? Their page is a bit tough to navigate..

Most likely yes through their website. They said they will announce something about this around Autumn.

was this Atkins friendly? im on a low CaRB diet...

i bought one, couldnt resist.

it was only a preview of a sample not really a full review.

i enjoyed seeing it. glad to see the red eye is indeed clear plastic and has the removable face plate/helmet.:clap

and welcome back Chockles!!!:hi5:

Back