1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

pay now. 150. fast turnaround- ships end July :clap

are some probs reported when tryign to checkout, i was fine but was the moment it went up, now so many are making it kinda slow but dont panic. gettin live updates via 1000toys guys in the Fb group

heres one-

"Sorry for the trouble guys but I can confirm there still enough left so hang in there"- 1000toys

cool CaRB intel-
1/6 CaRB (Collared and Reprogrammed Body)
An unauthorized experimental body with erratic artificial intelligence uploaded to the head of a seized Synthetic Human.
An imperative cleanup order for the CaRB has been issued by TOA Heavy Industries.
The organization which has captured and modified this unit has yet to be identified.

Now. I tried ordering and got to the Paypal site, but it had an error after that... I have a feeling I'm going to miss this one too. Traffic on the site must be insane.

I had the same problem and now can't get back on to my account.... which I'm not sure if the info even took because the page won't load.

Morning all,

I been trying for about 18mins. Been crashing quite often on practically all pages but in the end I managed to buy one. I did not get to the last confirmation screen, however I got an email from them, an email from paypal and then also checked my order history by logging into the account created during the process.

Good luck and keep refreshing. It will work eventually.

I managed to get one! I hope you get yours Wor-Gar!

Thanks for the encouragement.

It took me about 30 minutes, but I finally got the successful order e-mail.

Keep calm and keep trying. ;)

This is much easier than buying those damn Amiibos. LOL

damn amiibos... damn nintendo... damn my sons obsession with them... and damn me for catering to it...

i got one too, really want those apron guys and that one synth in the clothing.

Urgh now they want all the money upfront.
Was not really into that design but with this its a définitive pass.
Good luck guys :)

First time I ordered from these guys. Giving them a chance. Hope the final product is good.

First time I ordered from these guys. Giving them a chance. Hope the final product is good.

Me too. Love this "assassin" (CaRB) thing whatever it is. Great design and little back story. I missed the Test Body that I really wanted, but I like this one even more so please this will be my first 1000Toys synthetic.

Very happy to have secured this guy. Love the aesthetic and will display nicely with their first release.

When I saw this thing up close at Toy Souls, I wasn't too impressed because at that time I was still enjoying their Test versions plus my excitement for threezero stuff was on high alert. Now though, after seeing the pics and rethinking about it, this grew on me. Should be fun to display if it functions just as good as the figures before it.

Very happy to have secured this guy. Love the aesthetic and will display nicely with their first release.

Agreed. I really enjoyed the first release from 1000Toys and its packaging. Really elegant, simple, and tasteful. I don't even think it had any instructions. Just open, pose and enjoy! Hell of a toy line.

The blue "wear" over the black is a very nice touch -- barely noticeable but makes such a difference. Excellent attention to detail.

For those who missed this...

Currently on sale 1/6 CaRB - 1000toys

W1LSiVS.jpg

C0IrVTU.jpg

WPLqB6n.jpg

fsD8mGm.jpg

fqOrRg8.jpg

JuIR7iu.jpg

Nioxc9t.jpg

YDwlb7I.jpg

Um7QElx.jpg

gonna be a cool figure, i think theyll probably be putting out some info on a re-release of the original human synth. saw a comment of theirs on FB regarding it. Kinda glad I havent spent $300+ on one of them yet, but given the chance I probably would... anyways

"1000toys: As for the original 1/6 Synthetic Human, we are currently looking into it. We should be able to have good news around autumn, so please be patient."

Last edited:

I only got my pre order in minutes ago. Good thing it didn't sell out too quickly, or I might have missed out.

Looks like it was a success this time round. Slight niggles to begin with but all in all, plenty of time for ppl to buy.

Back