1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Kind of annoying we get word of Blu Fin distributing the exclusive shortly after we all paid for the regular...

Kind of annoying we get word of Blu Fin distributing the exclusive shortly after we all paid for the regular...

I don't know. I like both.
If i can find someone to snag one for me, i'll happily pay for the exclusive as well as the standard one.
I have high hopes they will do more runs of this and eventually release the female one too.

I like how it looks like he's getting out of the box :lol

These look incredible. Reminds me of the robots from Black Magic and some of the stuff you might see in Ghost in the Shell or even Appleseed. Has the pre-order started for the second wave or have I missed out?

These look incredible. Reminds me of the robots from Black Magic and some of the stuff you might see in Ghost in the Shell or even Appleseed. Has the pre-order started for the second wave or have I missed out?

Indeed, just loves the whole idea of Ghost in the Shell as well as i-robot.....

1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Had mine since Wednesday and only just had time to open it...

yvyhyseq.jpg

9ehyhy6y.jpg

8uta8ama.jpg

3yty9u2y.jpg

dusyjasy.jpg

aruvumyb.jpg

Last edited:

Quality is good, joints all stiff but with enough movement. Poses seem limitless...

se2egeze.jpg

yraseha3.jpg

evy3ymuj.jpg

u7yjemub.jpg

y5yquzeb.jpg

I like this better.

It says it's around 10 inches. Is this regular version around 10 inches? That's like a 5' tall person in 1/6 scale. Kinda small?

Could be an error.until one of the members here who have one posts pics next to a HT we won't know.
Of course, this is supposed to be a slight of stature android, so that size may be correct.
No-one expected this to be bigger than a TTM20!

Could be an error.until one of the members here who have one posts pics next to a HT we won't know.
Of course, this is supposed to be a slight of stature android, so that size may be correct.

It's shorter

How do you guys get yours so fast when they aren't using EMS?

So this (normal version) can only be bought from the 1000toys site?
The sdcc version is already available on ebay for a ridiculous price, 330 or something. Do you think they will ever sell these on other, bigger sites?

Someone on here posted a pic of a prototype next to a Hot Toys Iron Man that showed scale comparison:

Found a cool comparison shot of the early prototype.
792319_413604072056928_767469902_o.jpg

Back