1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Was wondering when this will ship.

I got in early haha.
Should be fun.

Hope they do a re-run of these. I'm planning on bashing a Spooner from iRobot at some point and figure a couple of these might display nicely with him until I can figure out source for a 1:6 NS5.

Design of the body is really good! Hope the articulations are strong enough to pose and hold things!

Can someone send me the link to apply again?

I am pretty sure they have already picked everyone. Once EVERYONE had gotten back to them, they were sending the invoices. So it's all done.
They also said in the original FB page that it was one application per person i believe. And there was a cutoff date of about a month ago.
Sorry.

I still haven't received my invoice. I'm getting nervous...Maybe I should contact them?

Got my invoice today and paid, really looking forward to this figure,

From FB

Heads up, people!

Shipping for the 1st run order of our 「1/6 Synthetic Human」 will begin around the end of this week.

E-mails with tracking information will be sent out once orders have been shipped out from the factory.

*The shipping on average takes 7 to 10 days for delivery, though some areas could possibly take longer.

Thank you for your support!
1000toys

From FB

Heads up, people!

Shipping for the 1st run order of our 「1/6 Synthetic Human」 will begin around the end of this week.

E-mails with tracking information will be sent out once orders have been shipped out from the factory.

*The shipping on average takes 7 to 10 days for delivery, though some areas could possibly take longer.

Thank you for your support!
1000toys

Saw that post this morning. :) Man, I'm so hyped! This should be an awesome figure!

The artistry and engineering of this guy look top notch. The articulation appears to be phenomenal - of course no clothing to restrict movement. Check out the recent Collection DX youtube mini-review (link a few pages back). I think we can expect some innovative figures from these guys down the road. Hopefully they still intend to release the face geometry file for modding and/or 3D printing.

Glad I've got my invoice since yesterday! Whew! What a relief! lolz!

Did they say they *would* do this???

They mentioned on their Facebook page at one point they were considering holding a contest...

"Also, we are planning a custom competition event for the 1/6 Synthetic Human which will follow the release of the product.
The 3D facial mask data for the 1/6 Synthetic Human will be made available for free so that everyone can download and use the data to customize their 1/6 Synthetic Human."

Back