1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Did 1000toys indicate that this would come with an alternate pair of closed fisted hands? It would be nice to at least have those. Short of that it's awesome!

I keep checking my inbox every couple hours to see if there's a shipping notice from them! :lol

Just got tracking on my March/wave 1 preorder. No ETA yet. Very anxious to see this in hand.

I got my notice this morning as well, with a link to a Chinese tracking site, but I'm not sure which carrier will get it at this end. Their FB page says seven to ten days for delivery, and has a caution about the carrier sending an additional shipping bill which they say you should not pay. They are getting it reversed for anyone who paid; it's a mistake by the carrier.

I was also in the first wave.

Got my shipping notice last night.

Did 1000toys indicate that this would come with an alternate pair of closed fisted hands? It would be nice to at least have those. Short of that it's awesome!

I keep checking my inbox every couple hours to see if there's a shipping notice from them! :lol

Just got my shipping notice this morning as well!

Also checked with 1000toys FB and they have indicated this figure will ship with an alternate set of hands (closed fists). YAY! Very much looking forward to this!

Just got my shipping notice this morning as well!

Also checked with 1000toys FB and they have indicated this figure will ship with an alternate set of hands (closed fists). YAY! Very much looking forward to this!

also got shippin notice. YES! so stoked on the alternate fists. :clap

I'm eager to see the packaging too.

saw inhand pics on Fb, box is all black with white writing very nihei style, digs it lots. the japanese on the box is in same font seen in his manga's i think.:yess:

Got my notice too ^^
At first they said it was supposed to be EMS shipping tho but its not.

Got my notice too ^^
At first they said it was supposed to be EMS shipping tho but its not.

I noticed that too. I think it's registered? So about 7-10 days to the U.S. Perhaps? Not that big a deal I suppose. Just hoping for a smooth parcel retrieval in case I'm away. :pray:

I really hope they do the protagonist of Biomega, with the alternate head being his helmet. If they did his motorcycle too it would be amazing.

Yeah EMS would probably cut their profit by 15 bucks.

Got mine yesterday, net even had a chance to open it yet!

Got mine yesterday, net even had a chance to open it yet!

Wha...? That's awesome! Where in the world are you? (Roughly) U.S., Europe, Asia? Looking forward to some additional impressions!:)

1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Wha...? That's awesome! Where in the world are you? (Roughly) U.S., Asia? Looking forward to some additional impressions!:)

I'm in the UK. Will post some pics when I get round to opening it. Ordered mine in March.

Last edited:

DSCN3742.JPG

Bluefin Distribution will be selling the convention exclusive version in limited quantities at San Diego Comic-Con, for $159.99.

anyone in the US have any change to the tracking? mine has been origin post preparing for shipment now for days :p

anyone in the US have any change to the tracking?

No change for me (east coast). I predict we'll see these get delivered in the states next week.

That con exclusive look very cool.... must acquire....

No change for me (east coast). I predict we'll see these get delivered in the states next week.

That con exclusive look very cool.... must acquire....

No change here in the status. "Origin post is preparing shipment" is all I get. I keep refreshing all the time for null. :-/

The SDCC exclusive looks better that I thought. It has a bit more of an I Robot flavor than I would prefer with the clear face accessory.... which I suppose isn't really that much a negative; just an observation.

Last edited:
Back