1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

It accepted my postal code if I recall

It only needed the postal code entered as part of the address if the postcode contained letters.

Ah okay then that explains it. Mine is just numbers. You guys had me worried for a second :lol

Anyone know what the costs for this will end up being? Is it $120 shipped?

Ah okay then that explains it. Mine is just numbers. You guys had me worried for a second :lol

In the civilised world, our postal codes are all letters and numbers. In the heathen lands, they only use numbers.

:lol

I believe the $120 price does not include the cost of the EMS shipping. My guess would be around $140 USD altogether.

I ordered two of these guys during the initial sale back on March 3. Shipping was $17 for 1 or 2 figures.

I got an email today from them, I made it to the 2nd run, fantastic, I really really like the look of this figure and can't wait for it to arrive :)

Me too. I was pretty excited when it came in.

That's what the form said. If you have anything but a Japanese postcode, put the postcode in with your address.

Ahh thanks, did not notice that :slap Thank god I did it right :woo

Has anyone received their email response? They made it sound like they started sending them to people on the Facebook, but I've yet to receive one.

Has anyone received their email response? They made it sound like they started sending them to people on the Facebook, but I've yet to receive one.

I got it a few days back and filled out the online form.
Then got another email today saying they hadn't received my form...
So i sent it again, lol.
Fingers crossed they get it this time!

I mean the response email to us sending them the info. You said you got one saying you hadn't filled out the form. I've yet to get anything acknowledging or not acknowledging that I have. I'm worried about them giving my spot to another person.

I mean the response email to us sending them the info. You said you got one saying you hadn't filled out the form. I've yet to get anything acknowledging or not acknowledging that I have. I'm worried about them giving my spot to another person.

I don't think you get a reply. You fill out your details in the link they send you and that's it.
They will be sending out invoices 'later on' (taken from their FB pages which they posted on today).

I don't think you get a reply. You fill out your details in the link they send you and that's it.
They will be sending out invoices 'later on' (taken from their FB pages which they posted on today).

Maybe it's the wording that is throwing me off.

"BTW, we are sending out e-mails to the winners, and also to those of you who have not yet submitted the information as of today from the [[email protected]] address.

The mail might be in your spam mail folder along with your draw result notification, so please be sure to check!!"

Does this mean that the emails to the winners was the ones we already got and those who haven't filled it out are getting a reminder. I think I understand now.

what winners?

is there a lucky draw or something?

what winners?

is there a lucky draw or something?

They had an extra run. But not enough for everyone. They asked for people to "apply" to buy one of the remaining ones.
So you had to email them with some detail and they would pick people at random to get the figures. You still have to buy. But it was like a lottery.

From fb-

The shipping will start around the end of this month for the 1st run pre-order in March, and around the end of July for the 2nd run pre-order in May.

Thank you,
1000toys
1 · June 12 at 2:36am

I thought I got my info in for this figure but I guess I didn't get it in right, or I didn't get picked.

Back