1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

chirp, chrip

chirp, chirp

.... replies 1000toys to its patient customers...

We are at the middle of the month... And we get no update in the 1/6th yet the keep posting about ther other figures :/

We are at the middle of the month... And we get no update in the 1/6th yet the keep posting about ther other figures :/

Thank you. Thank you for confirming that I am not the only patient customer whose patience is wearing thin.

I think a little communication is not too much to ask.

Thank you. Thank you for confirming that I am not the only patient customer whose patience is wearing thin.

I think a little communication is not too much to ask.

Patient means waiting without moaning, lol.
"I'm getting impatient" is the sentiment you're looking for.

Patience is running thin pretty much means someone is getting inpatient on my opinion :p I won't say I'm not getting inpatient, I am just itching for an update at this point. Even if it's saying that they will be shipping soon, I just want something :)

I'll admit I'm impatient! I always feel a little antsy when I need to put down money for a preorder, and all the delays just made it worse. They've had a lot of very reasonable excuses, but at some point the drat things need to ship!

I don't know. You don't sound at all patient to me.

+1

1000Toys has only ever put out quality products and I will wait however long for more of the same. That said I understand the impatience from first-time Synthetic Human owners; I already own a few figures that use the same base body.

middle of december usually means happy valentines day release.

So your telling me that the middle of December is February 14th? Lol

I messaged them on facebook. Shipping has been pushed back till around Christmas, so probably early next year...

I've actaully been 'trained' to be happy when the latest delay news is less that a month.

However, based on current performance I am bracing myself that when Christmas comes we'll learn that 1000toys didn't anticipate how busy shipping is at this time of year, and the orders will be 'pushed back' again.

Before anyone jumps on me for being tired of waiting - please remember I have the right to now be impatient like you have the right to be happy to wait. And wait.

I am curious, if it took 1000toys a quarter year plus of extra time to get a figure out that they had done before, how long delayed will the 1/12 scale Synthetic Human end up from it's original January delivery date?....

I think my impatience is justified, I was expecting this to ship in September and now its been pushed to early 2017.

As for everyone running short on patience its understandable, the lack of communication and months overdue will easily eat away at what patience you have. You have to face silence, lack of assurances and we paid up front. If you have the original release or similar figures then great, congrats but knocking others for 'moaning' or 'complaining' is not right, anyone in these circumstances is perfectly justified in expressing their frustration or opinions

Ok rant over, now back to waiting :impatient:

Saw this today on Facebook.

Update on the delivery of 1/6 TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human orders.
The production for the 1/6 Synthetic Human has been safely completed, and we are currently in the process of preparing the items for shipping.
Although we are facing some last-minute delay in the packaging process due to the number of orders and logistics for the holiday season, we are working as fast as we can, and will have every package shipped out by December 27th.
As soon as the items are shipped out, tracking numbers will be sent out to every customer by email.
We apologize for the continued troubles which caused the delay in production and delivery date, and as we are at our final steps to deliver the items, we would like to thank everyone who patiently waited for us this long.
Thank you,
1000toys

Has anyone gotten an email of their being shipped out yet?

Guess what was delivered to my door today?????!!!

:blissy:blissy:blissy

Back