1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Got my order in today with the second batch, phew!

I'll be doing a review for sure.

have you seen the inhand vids of a production sample? looks to be great quality, and not surprising considering they partnered up with sentinel for prodcution. the figures they make get nothing but praise on the quality.

stoked to PO Indra next, bring it.

heres the vid for those that haven seen it, James recently had them in a 1/6 show he curated, so he had a chance to handle a production sample seen here-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=729293310428952

it will interesting to see how Indra sells, cuz that will appeal to more of the nihei/biomega fans directly where as the synthetic human i think has appeal on many levels of not just nihei fans but those enjoying scfi or robots etc.

Nice! I didn't know they partnered with sentinel.

Kind of annoyed that i missed both POs... This will be a very nice figure. Congratulations to all who have ordered on. If the price does not rise too high, I might get it later down the road. :)

possible 3rd batch for PO...............

"We are currently checking with the factory if it's possible to do an additional production run, if the demand gets high enough. Please show us your support!"-1000toys FB page

I hope they don't make too many and their QA suffers.

Clicky joints nice. I hope I get on batch 3 lol

It would be nice to be able to sign up for some kind of update...

It would be nice to know when the 3rd batch goes up. I'm pretty sure that they did not mention about the 2nd batch being available for pre-order on their website.

Fingers crossed for an unlimited ES!! :lol

gotta keep an eye on there FB page for updates as to when/if a 3rd batch goes up.

dunno if anyone here uses the Chinese auction site TabBao? long story short dont buy the synthetic human from there if you see it listed etc.

"*WARNING*

There has been a report that our product, the 「1/6 Synthetic Human」being on sale at Taobao, a Chinese shopping website.
We are currently looking into this matter, but we can assure you that this seller has nothing to do with us, and the genuine 「1/6 Synthetic Human」 can only be purchased at its regular price from the TOA Heavy Industries website.

We strongly advise all users NOT to purchase the 「1/6 Synthetic Human」from the Taobao webshop, or from any other seller besides the TOA Heavy Industries website.

Thank you,
1000toys"

-1000toys FB

Doesn't mean it's not authentic, they are probably just resellers. Unless there seems to be no profit margin at all.

dunno if anyone here uses the Chinese auction site TabBao? long story short dont buy the synthetic human from there if you see it listed etc.

"*WARNING*

There has been a report that our product, the 「1/6 Synthetic Human」being on sale at Taobao, a Chinese shopping website.
We are currently looking into this matter, but we can assure you that this seller has nothing to do with us, and the genuine 「1/6 Synthetic Human」 can only be purchased at its regular price from the TOA Heavy Industries website.

We strongly advise all users NOT to purchase the 「1/6 Synthetic Human」from the Taobao webshop, or from any other seller besides the TOA Heavy Industries website.

Thank you,
1000toys"

-1000toys FB

Back