1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Very cool figure and the poseability is equally impressive.

goin for 2 then? is the max order limit.
im stoked, long time nihei fan, blame! and biomega are up there as some of my fav mangas, its a must have.

Ya I guess I will grab 2 and maybe get my girl to order me one as well :hi5:

So anyone know the shipping options & cost? They say paypal payment so we have to make full payment during preorder?

And are these folks from Japan?

So anyone know the shipping options & cost? They say paypal payment so we have to make full payment during preorder?

And are these folks from Japan?

yeah they are from japan, they are working with Japaneses high end poseable figure company "sentinel" on these. will ship from HK tho, direct from factory. a shipping estimate for usa is $20.

Anyone managed to open an account 1st? I mean it would take longer to open an account & order it'd probably be sold out by the time we finished doing all the verification & stuffs.

So we have to make full payment after checkout?

Anyone managed to open an account 1st? I mean it would take longer to open an account & order it'd probably be sold out by the time we finished doing all the verification & stuffs.

So we have to make full payment after checkout?

word is you cant make a account until the sale is live and you are making the order. yes, full payment upfront, they need the money to make the figs. small company style.

gotta admit abit worried they will sell out in like a min but... prolly not. alot are vocal about wanting one but im guessing thats not a huge amount of people, just seems that way cuz im paying attention etc.

I think to make an account with them, you gotta place an order 1st.

A bit different to how other online store accounts are made.

Edit: Seems I was a bit slow posting.

So guess we won't be covered by paypal then.

Guess i'll stick with 1 only instead of 2.

When will they be out?

word is you cant make a account until the sale is live and you are making the order. yes, full payment upfront, they need the money to make the figs. small company style.

gotta admit abit worried they will sell out in like a min but... prolly not. alot are vocal about wanting one but im guessing thats not a huge amount of people, just seems that way cuz im paying attention etc.

So guess we won't be covered by paypal then.

Guess i'll stick with 1 only instead of 2.

When will they be out?

march 4th, 11am japan time PO begins.

i have payed upfront more times than i can remember with threeA. it was worrying at first when threeA was much smaller of a company like 1000toys is now but have never had a problem, not once.

1000toys has another 1/6 fig in development, indra, look back through this thread to see. they need this sale to go as smooth as possible so they can offer indra next. keep the ball rolling etc. sink or swim so really dont think there is anything to worry about in regards to paying upfront like this, especially when its small company it can be expected.

I really want this. Came out of the blue. Looks like the PO got pushed back to the 4th. having problems with paypal...

Neat time for this too as I just finished Vol 4 of Biomega.

Last edited:

Synthetic Human looks pretty awesome, is there an easy way to order one?

11933510113_d592e4f8ab.jpg

This is one strange looking creature. :lol I guess this is Manga or something?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

This is one strange looking creature. :lol I guess this is Manga or something?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

it is based on or inspired by the many works of Japanese artist Tsutomu Nihei, in particular his manga biomega.

Hi! Does anyone know why the pre-order page isn't working at all? I had this link (https://shop.toa-1000toys.com/?pid=1139362&force=pc) which throws a "Sorry, we currently do not offer this product.", and then there's the "Item" link route (https://shop.toa-1000toys.com/?mode=srh&force=pc) which throws a "No matches were found for your search".
The pre-order supposedly goes live in 40 minutes. Is this why there isn't even info anywhere? I mean, at least that would be appreciated, then at 11AM JST I guess the pre-order system would go functional.

(by the way, I'm kinda new to this pre-ordering stuff, that's why I'm asking)

Cheers!

Done. Shipping is pretty affordable. Just hope they pack with proper protection, not like 3A just wrap it with envelope papers.

It's up. Got mine in.

Add to cart, create account, pay with paypal.

Came to 137 shipped. :D

Couldn't resist - in for a pair. These look just too cool.

Back