1/8 Lamborghini Reventon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh...that one. Thats part of Amalgams 1:4 line only 10 of those were produced, which is why they cost 12k. I was debting getting it, however im not a big enough Ferrari nut to spend that kind of money on a 1:4 car. BUT, if and when Amalgam make a 1:4 Lambo model I can guarantee you I will get it.

Chris

Cool Cool ....

Ok, so I finally took some pics of my 1:12 bugatti. I know it was requested like a year ago. But I just finally unboxed all my cars now that I moved into my new place. I'll take pics of the new cars and the new collection room soon. Heres my 1:12 Bugatti...

Chris

Awesome models...holy crap they are expensive though!

Atheris, you seem to have so many of them that you could probably just sell all of them and buy yourself a real Lambo :D

I'd be tempted by an Aston Martin DBS ...surprised that its not there and the DB9 is (since the DBS is just a modified 9). Also the Aston One-77 would be awesome to have.

Awesome models...holy crap they are expensive though!

Atheris, you seem to have so many of them that you could probably just sell all of them and buy yourself a real Lambo :D

I'd be tempted by an Aston Martin DBS ...surprised that its not there and the DB9 is (since the DBS is just a modified 9). Also the Aston One-77 would be awesome to have.

Got one of those too :)

I really like the One-77 also, if Amalgam makes one I may get it.

Chris

As a petrolhead, in the minute I saw this post, I immediately started to looking for this thread. And oh man, I like your taste! But you miss some...Kyosho's 1/12 LP5000S (unless you don't like the Countach, but this would surprise me :panic:) oh and the 1/12 Jota too! :lol
I got myself some 1/12: AUTOart's Porsche 911 GT3 RS and Nissan GT-R, Tamiya's Porsche Carrera GT like yours etc. But I still (and buy) have all my 1/18 models.
The first time I saw Amalgam's products I must admit that I was not impressed at all. Mainly because of the high price tag and the lack of opening parts. But today is another day, they now added some opening hoods and doors and I must reconsider my opinion. Their F1 LM is just MIND BLOWING! Despite my love for this car, I'm going to wait for AUTOart's 1/18 (and I hope they'll make it).
Amalgam got the Porsche license lately, this is bad news for me and my wallet since I'm a sucker for Porsche. According to a website, the Carrera GT is in the make. I just can't pass on it so I'm going to sell a kidney for one of these and some other stuff. :lol

I am really blown away by that Reventon! What a great piece! Congratulations. My father and I collect Danbury Mint, and a smattering of other makers of mainly 50's classics, although I have a 1/8 Pocher Ferrari Testarossa I bought in 1988 for $300. It came prepainted in Rosso Corsa, painted at the Ferrari Factory, so I was told, and although the other parts were molded in color, I painted the engine compartment and interior, looking at many photos of the Testarossa and seeing them in person, to get it as authentic as possible. I dare say it came out pretty nice. I can take pics if you want.

As a petrolhead, in the minute I saw this post, I immediately started to looking for this thread. And oh man, I like your taste! But you miss some...Kyosho's 1/12 LP5000S (unless you don't like the Countach, but this would surprise me :panic:) oh and the 1/12 Jota too! :lol
I got myself some 1/12: AUTOart's Porsche 911 GT3 RS and Nissan GT-R, Tamiya's Porsche Carrera GT like yours etc. But I still (and buy) have all my 1/18 models.
The first time I saw Amalgam's products I must admit that I was not impressed at all. Mainly because of the high price tag and the lack of opening parts. But today is another day, they now added some opening hoods and doors and I must reconsider my opinion. Their F1 LM is just MIND BLOWING! Despite my love for this car, I'm going to wait for AUTOart's 1/18 (and I hope they'll make it).
Amalgam got the Porsche license lately, this is bad news for me and my wallet since I'm a sucker for Porsche. According to a website, the Carrera GT is in the make. I just can't pass on it so I'm going to sell a kidney for one of these and some other stuff. :lol

LoL...sharp eye
I actually got Kyoshos 1:12 Countaches both the LP400 an LP5000. They are still in their boxes because im waiting on a couple acrylic cases im having made for the rest of my 1:12's which are still boxed up.
I agree with you on Amalgams earlier models, the price was much to high for a piece with non opening parts. Now, almost all their models have opening parts. However, their prices have also gone up about $1000 on each model now.
I cant wait to see what they do with the Carrera GT in 1:8. I hope your able to get it. Their quality is unmatched in the world. I have a few of their models already and everyone who sees them in person are blown away when they come to my house.
I recently, placed an order for Amalgams new 1:8 Lamborghini Aventador which should be here in 2-3 months. Its being painted with a custom color and interior scheme for me. I'll post pics when it arrives.

Chris

I am really blown away by that Reventon! What a great piece! Congratulations. My father and I collect Danbury Mint, and a smattering of other makers of mainly 50's classics, although I have a 1/8 Pocher Ferrari Testarossa I bought in 1988 for $300. It came prepainted in Rosso Corsa, painted at the Ferrari Factory, so I was told, and although the other parts were molded in color, I painted the engine compartment and interior, looking at many photos of the Testarossa and seeing them in person, to get it as authentic as possible. I dare say it came out pretty nice. I can take pics if you want.

Sweet!...of course, lets see some pics!

Chris

Next time i have cash to throw towards my 1/18 scale car collection, it will be going towards purchasing this beauty...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S7NQXt8jD-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats a cool looking car. But what I dont understand is why Lexus put so many air intakes at the rear of the car....the engine is in the front :slap

Theirs nothing in the back that needs that much cooling..

Chris

Thats a cool looking car. But what I dont understand is why Lexus put so many air intakes at the rear of the car....the engine is in the front :slap

Theirs nothing in the back that needs that much cooling..

Chris

The rear ducts might vent the air used to cool the rear brakes, which is taken in by the ducts ahead of the rear wheel.

LoL...sharp eye
I actually got Kyoshos 1:12 Countaches both the LP400 an LP5000. They are still in their boxes because im waiting on a couple acrylic cases im having made for the rest of my 1:12's which are still boxed up.
I agree with you on Amalgams earlier models, the price was much to high for a piece with non opening parts. Now, almost all their models have opening parts. However, their prices have also gone up about $1000 on each model now.
I cant wait to see what they do with the Carrera GT in 1:8. I hope your able to get it. Their quality is unmatched in the world. I have a few of their models already and everyone who sees them in person are blown away when they come to my house.
I recently, placed an order for Amalgams new 1:8 Lamborghini Aventador which should be here in 2-3 months. Its being painted with a custom color and interior scheme for me. I'll post pics when it arrives.

Chris

Err, sorry late response.
Yeah, I hope my wallet will let me pull the trigger! There's so much things to buy right now. :monkey4
This gorgeous black LFA is on my (long) buy list too. :monkey2

Can't wait to see your whole collection. ;)

My green monster finally arrived today! I've been waiting forever for this thing.

My custom ordered 1:8 Lamborghini Aventador by Amalgam. I couldnt wait to bring it home to open it, I had to do it when I picked it up lol

Plus my buddy that ordered it for me was bugging me to open it because he wanted to see it in person also.

Took a few quick shots with my cell while we unpacked it. Will take more later on this week with the rest of my 1:8 Lambos.

Chris

Ave7.jpg

Ave8.jpg

Ave16.jpg

Ave10.jpg

Ave14.jpg

Ave4.jpg

Ave3.jpg

Ave5.jpg

Ave11.jpg

Ave1.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations. That is absolutely Beautiful. I should get some pics up of my 1:12 Gallardo up soon.

Back