1/8 Lamborghini Reventon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed...this thing attracts more attention than the space shuttle. I've had the very rare opportunity of driving this car believe it or not. Well it wasnt an actual "drive"....more like moving it from one side of the parking lot to the other. But amazing none the less......and yes the new LP670 is just as pretty. This 1/8 Reventon is simply jaw dropping in person though. Sorry for the delay in pics guys....George called me from CM the other day to tell me my predator is on the way also. Now I have to rearange the entire room again for that thing....:mad:

Chris

not much impresses me but getting ANY seat time in a Rev does !

Chris do you belong to FerrariChat ? Do you have anything special in your real life stable ?

Im a car nerd.

I don't get that excited by Lambos anymore. Maybe it's because I see them too often--- yeah, I do live in the Los Angeles area.

It's not just in Beverly Hills. Even in my sort of immediate suburb area, I see them.

The Reventon though, I could get excited about. I'd love to see this model in person.

not much impresses me but getting ANY seat time in a Rev does !

Chris do you belong to FerrariChat ? Do you have anything special in your real life stable ?

Im a car nerd.

I use to be on ferrarichat a while ago....I almost never go on anymore. Im part of so many other forums that that one kinda went on the back burner. I work in the exotic car business....so staying up to date on the latest car news isnt hard :D

At the moment I have a Ferrari 355, Infiniti G35 coupe and a smart car in the garage. Yes, in that order....because by the end of the week the only gas money I have left is for the smart :lol

Chris

I use to be on ferrarichat a while ago....I almost never go on anymore. Im part of so many other forums that that one kinda went on the back burner. I work in the exotic car business....so staying up to date on the latest car news isnt hard :D

At the moment I have a Ferrari 355, Infiniti G35 coupe and a smart car in the garage. Yes, in that order....because by the end of the week the only gas money I have left is for the smart :lol

Chris

Ah 355 brother ! Fantastic car and IMHO the last of the beautiful Ferraris.

I had a 1998 fly yellow F355 Spider that I sold last year. Is yours a GTB ? GTS ? Spider ?

Im probably going to get another F car next year. In the mean time I just have my vette.

Ferrari chat is my home forum. Spend most of my time there.

Nice to meet you !

J

Chris, I knew you collected cars, and just wanted to say thanks for showing us them.

I am really impressed by them. I checked out the website too.

Couple of questions:

1. Do they make any Batmobiles in 1/8? Closest I can get are the ones from Danbury Mint.

2. Can you post your pics through photobucket and then link them here? They would be bigger to look at.

Ah 355 brother ! Fantastic car and IMHO the last of the beautiful Ferraris.

I had a 1998 fly yellow F355 Spider that I sold last year. Is yours a GTB ? GTS ? Spider ?

Im probably going to get another F car next year. In the mean time I just have my vette.

Ferrari chat is my home forum. Spend most of my time there.

Nice to meet you !

J

I have a yellow 355 spider....havent driven it all summer to be honest...to many cars parked infront of it and im to lazy to move everything. I want to get rid of it for my dream car since I was a kid, a 30th anniversary Diablo in that SE purple. Unfortunately their are only 3 in Canada and only 1 in that purple....and none are selling anytime soon. If I cant get my hands on one of those I would like to get a Diablo roadster or 6.0.
What kind of vette you got?

Chris

Chris, I knew you collected cars, and just wanted to say thanks for showing us them.

I am really impressed by them. I checked out the website too.

Couple of questions:

1. Do they make any Batmobiles in 1/8? Closest I can get are the ones from Danbury Mint.

2. Can you post your pics through photobucket and then link them here? They would be bigger to look at.

Hey man, no problem...I would really like to take some more pictures soon for you guys. I keep procrastinating and tell myself later...then later turns into a day and a day turns into a week and so on. The reason being because I want to take some really nice shots when everything is set up they way I wanted. Right now I have crap piled on top of crap. The Reventon I had to put back in the box till I figure out where Im going to put my CM predator and 1/6 batmobile. The 3 of those alone need half a room...:google
I promis I will take more pictures soon though...actually I can take some really quick shots tomorrow and just post some of those for now.

I dont think Amalgam has plans to build a 1/8 batmobile anytime soon. However, they WILL if you got the $$$...thats basically what they specialize in. They make custom models for clients...usually those clients have models made to go with their actual car or yacht. To have a custom one off 1/8 batmobile made by them I would say your looking at $50k-$60k.

Chris

I have a yellow 355 spider....havent driven it all summer to be honest...to many cars parked infront of it and im to lazy to move everything. I want to get rid of it for my dream car since I was a kid, a 30th anniversary Diablo in that SE purple. Unfortunately their are only 3 in Canada and only 1 in that purple....and none are selling anytime soon. If I cant get my hands on one of those I would like to get a Diablo roadster or 6.0.

Chris

Dude!!! That car is bad ass!! that SE30 is a fantastic piece of awesomness! goodluck with that one! any onf the ones in Canada have a Jota upgrade?

Chris

Funny...Diablo is my dream car as well. I have a buddy thats been trying to get me to buy his yellow roadster but Ive got other priorities right now. Those things really hold their value even in this economy.

Hope you get that SE soon !

My vette is just a white Z51 vert. Nothing special but keeps me sane while I focus on other things.

Dude!!! That car is bad ass!! that SE30 is a fantastic piece of awesomness! goodluck with that one! any onf the ones in Canada have a Jota upgrade?

Your a Lambo guy to eh pitu!....thats awesome!..
No, their are no JOTA editions in Canada....it was a performance package Lambo offered to add on the car for and extra $15k. It boosted the original power output of 525hp to 595hp. Back in 1995 that was unheard of power on a production car. The problem was to get that power it had to sport a free flow exhaust system. So it wouldnt have passed any Canadian emission regulations...which is why none were ever ordered for Canada. I have heard though their is one guy who bought the kit to have his SE "look" like the JOTA...but without the Jota performance. The only way to tell them apart just by looking at them was that the JOTA had hood scoops.

As seen in the shots below...

I'm super jealous..

AMAZING model car :rock

A huge Congrats :bow

About how much does it weigh ?

The car with the base weigh about 40 pounds...I havent actually weighed it yet. But I'll get back to you with a more accurate # when I take it out of the box to display again.

Chris

Your a Lambo guy to eh pitu!....thats awesome!..
No, their are no JOTA editions in Canada....it was a performance package Lambo offered to add on the car for and extra $15k. It boosted the original power output of 525hp to 595hp. Back in 1995 that was unheard of power on a production car. The problem was to get that power it had to sport a free flow exhaust system. So it wouldnt have passed any Canadian emission regulations...which is why none were ever ordered for Canada. I have heard though their is one guy who bought the kit to have his SE "look" like the JOTA...but without the Jota performance. The only way to tell them apart just by looking at them was that the JOTA had hood scoops.

As seen in the shots below...
Chris

Every time i see those pics! i get Pumped! :lol
Yes i love me some Lambo. But im a crappy lover since i have never driven one:monkey2 But in my Wish list the Diablo is #1 followed by Ferrari's Testarossa (not the 512 TR or F512 M) and the Lamborghini Countach. So its a big Wish list wish i hope to own some day!!

used-1999-lamborghini-diablo-vtroadster-6383-1512275-1-640.jpg

Testaross_Festival_of_speed.jpg

1985-Lamborghini-Countach-Black-5000-QV-st.jpg

Someday!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

But in my Wish list the Diablo is #1 followed by Ferrari's Testarossa (not the 512 TR or F512 M) and the Lamborghini Countach. So its a big Wish list wish i hope to own some day!!

In 2003 I was fortunate enough to obtain tickets to see BBCs Top Gear being filmed and the episode I attended was a Lamborghini special(you may have seen it on BBC America,Rich Hall was the star in a reasonably priced car)and in between filming you could sit in the various cars in attendance,Miura,Countach,Jalpa,Urraco.I contorted myself enough to fit inside the Countach,heaviest clutch i ve experienced in ANY car and i ve driven a few down the years but one of the best days out of my life seriously good!

In 2003 I was fortunate enough to obtain tickets to see BBCs Top Gear being filmed and the episode I attended was a Lamborghini special(you may have seen it on BBC America,Rich Hall was the star in a reasonably priced car)and in between filming you could sit in the various cars in attendance,Miura,Countach,Jalpa,Urraco.I contorted myself enough to fit inside the Countach,heaviest clutch i ve experienced in ANY car and i ve driven a few down the years but one of the best days out of my life seriously good!

Thats awesome! i think i have seen that Doc before. super awesome you had the chance to do that!!! i envy you! lol

Thats awesome! i think i have seen that Doc before. super awesome you had the chance to do that!!! i envy you! lol

P!TU,With your talent for humourous filmaking and your ongoing role at SDCC if anyones envious it s me freind!

But seriously,in the closing shot im the good-looking one to the left of Clarksons shoulder:D

I love the Scuderia, i have the Hot Wheels Elite version of this car in blue.

abbestof2008_22.jpg

Back