1/8 Lamborghini Reventon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I thought my LTD edition Hot Toys Elite Scuderia in metallic Red was awesome (just got it last week) until I saw this Reventon!!! OMG this thing is friggin out of this world... Congrats on that beast.

Another Lambo fan here :rock (LP560-4) or (LP670 SV) my dream Lambos...

Last edited:
I got myself the Lamborghini reventon roadster.
I must say it is suPerbly awesome.
I know the feeling man hahahaha

Really? got any pics?....I got the roadster coming in a month or so.

Chris

Ahh make him wait and dont post noo pics jedster, a few posts up from like a year and a half ago theres someone saying they want too see more pics of his lamborghini and i dont see anymore pics posted.. So give us bout a year Atheris then you will get your pics. LOL

:wave

Last edited:
Ahh make him wait and dont post noo pics jedster, a few posts up from like a year and a half ago theres someone saying they want too see more pics of his lamborghini and i dont see anymore pics posted.. So give us bout a year Atheris then you will get your pics. LOL

:wave

Sorry man, I didnt want to post pics of the car without taking some good shots with a good camera. I still havent got around to it :lol....but heres a few quick shots taken from my phone a while ago. Also included a pic of my 1:12 CMC SLR and 1:12 Tamiya Carrera GT to make up for the wait.

Chris

This piece is beyond insanity, really.
Congrats on this great piece.
Saw your SLR model and I have a little grail myself.
SLR Concept in 1:18, when he´s still planned with 800-900hp and the sleaker appearance.

Just saw this thread.

No idea 1/8 scale car models even existed.
That 1/8 Reventon is the greatest thing I've ever seen!

Few more of my other 1:12 Lambos. Also have a 1:12 countach but havent taken any pics with my phone of that one yet. Maybe later on tonight if I take it out of the box....but dont hold your breath :lol

Chris

Sorry man, I didnt want to post pics of the car without taking some good shots with a good camera. I still havent got around to it :lol....but heres a few quick shots taken from my phone a while ago. Also included a pic of my 1:12 CMC SLR and 1:12 Tamiya Carrera GT to make up for the wait.

Chris

Seriously awesome car bro and i was just messing you and jokeing around in that comment i had posted lol, But inn all seriousness congrats on your collectible it is so badassssssssss.. A bit back i was looking on the site that sold this lamborghini and what scale was that for the one that sold for twelve thousand, 1/6, 1/4 ???

Last edited:
Seriously awesome car bro and i was just messing you and jokeing around in that comment i had posted lol, But inn all seriousness congrats on your collectible it is so badassssssssss.. A bit back i was looking on the site that sold this lamborghini and what scale was that for the one that sold for twelve thousand, 1/6, 1/4 ???

No worries, I know you were kidding...:wink1:

Which car do you mean sold for 12k? I dont remember any model car here selling for that much. Did you mean the 1:8 Reventon? If you did that car cost me 6k....with my 1:8 Reventon roadster coming that would make the grand total 12k for both :lol

Chris

Few more of my other 1:12 Lambos. Also have a 1:12 countach but havent taken any pics with my phone of that one yet. Maybe later on tonight if I take it out of the box....but dont hold your breath :lol

Chris

If you sell all this lambo's you might as well get a real lamborghini, of course if you dont have it already. (which I highly doubt)

Anyways, it looks mind blowing.:hi5:

No worries, I know you were kidding...:wink1:

Which car do you mean sold for 12k? I dont remember any model car here selling for that much. Did you mean the 1:8 Reventon? If you did that car cost me 6k....with my 1:8 Reventon roadster coming that would make the grand total 12k for both :lol

Chris

This one and yeah the one i was asking bout was 1/4 scale and 4 feet long and selling for 7100 pounds or almost twelve thousand us dollars and here are the pics from the site bro

M5304_1253204988_jpg__800__0.png

M5304_1253205024_jpg__800__0.png

M5304_1253205012_jpg__800__0.png

Looking like you got a new project to come up with twelve thousand and buy one

only 50 made

Ohhh...that one. Thats part of Amalgams 1:4 line only 10 of those were produced, which is why they cost 12k. I was debting getting it, however im not a big enough Ferrari nut to spend that kind of money on a 1:4 car. BUT, if and when Amalgam make a 1:4 Lambo model I can guarantee you I will get it.

Chris

That model is amazing and it looks so real. I really like the rim design. I saw some trophies in the background do you race for real?

Back