1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took a good hour to just un-box the thing since there's so many small parts... I'd say another hour just to put everything in place. Gabriel helped me and we had a blast. :)

flosi has a doll house flosi has a doll house......:nana:

oh wait............

It took a good hour to just un-box the thing since there's so many small parts... I'd say another hour just to put everything in place. Gabriel helped me and we had a blast. :)

That's a good idea, I'll keep the baby away and my oldest and I will open that mother up. :1-1:

Are there any comparrison pics of yoda next to the Medi?

Yeah, I think Watermelon did a few good ones. If you can't find them I have them both sitting in front of me (was going to try a blend bash) and could maybe post a pic in the next day or two.

Yeah, I think Watermelon did a few good ones. If you can't find them I have them both sitting in front of me (was going to try a blend bash) and could maybe post a pic in the next day or two.

Cool. Thanks. I usually page through About 100 at a time so a few pics on the last page or two would be nice.

SU1HMDExMDMtMjAxMjEyMDQtMDgyMS5qcGc.jpg

Hi All,
I'm new here and I have really been drooling over this hut. I was curious how other 1:6 Yodas looked inside it, especially the Action Collection Yoda. Please post a pic if you can help. Thanks

Back