1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks again Spiker! I finally got around to repainting the lights in Yoda's hut. I think it makes a WORLD of a difference. I've owned Jabba & the Dewback but I think the hut might be my favorite!

Cooool! I am happy that it worked so well for you too! User Catch did the same to his hut (i sent him some of the color as we both live in the same country).

The lights are now perfect!!!!

Inspired by Marfmaster's yoda, I was able to snag this little guy on ebay. So I figured it would be a fun project to tackle.
When I first received this guy, I thought I might have bit off more than I could chew cause as a stock figure, he was very toyish. :thud:
The color was kinda flat, the eyes were very toyish with 2 big doll dots, and the clothes were very clean and bright...frankly, he looked like a cheap toy.
But thanks to SilentSurfer for laying down the template on how this figure can look along with Dane's sample on how the clothes would look weathered...I decided to tackle the project when I got stuck at home when it snowed here in good ol' Texas.

Underneath that medicom yoda is an amazing sculpt. Yoda is one of the most loveable character in the star wars mythos, cant help but smile every time I see the little guy in the shelf.
I'm pretty pleased on how this guy turned out. :)

yoda_1-2-13---2B.jpg

yoda_1-2-13---4A.jpg

yoda_1-2-13---3B.jpg

Nice job. The coloring of yoda looks right on and I like the size of his hands. Weathering on the cloths is very natural looking. Excellent work. :clap

hell yea. I wanted to do the same thing but never picked up an extra sculpt
looks great

Inspired by Marfmaster's yoda, I was able to snag this little guy on ebay. So I figured it would be a fun project to tackle.
When I first received this guy, I thought I might have bit off more than I could chew cause as a stock figure, he was very toyish. :thud:
The color was kinda flat, the eyes were very toyish with 2 big doll dots, and the clothes were very clean and bright...frankly, he looked like a cheap toy.
But thanks to SilentSurfer for laying down the template on how this figure can look along with Dane's sample on how the clothes would look weathered...I decided to tackle the project when I got stuck at home when it snowed here in good ol' Texas.

Underneath that medicom yoda is an amazing sculpt. Yoda is one of the most loveable character in the star wars mythos, cant help but smile every time I see the little guy in the shelf.
I'm pretty pleased on how this guy turned out. :)

yoda_1-2-13---2B.jpg

Man great job on the head, but that does not look like the robes of a Yoda thats been living on Dagobah.

I have repainted him... Water treated and also some weathering on the robes... Some quick phone pics, maybe in a couple of days I'll post better ones. I'm very happy how it looks now

Back