1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have all the short sabers in long treys.... I'm ****ing set. :lecture

yea but do you have the 1/2 painted circle hand boba fett........?

i have like 20................:banana

though they are all worth like negative $80...........:monkey2

:lol I must have let my son have 40 or 50 figures a few months ago... he doesn't even like them!

i was kidding but i seem to remember that being a sought out variant.......:rolleyes2

man i have given so much of that hasbro stuff away. all my nephews are set............or anytime any of mine or the wife's friends kid has a birthday they can pretty much count on a box of hasbro sw stuff......:lol

SU1HMDExMDMtMjAxMjEyMDQtMDgyMS5qcGc.jpg

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ "Why ... so many songs ... about rainbows ... are there? And what ... on the ooother side ... is?" ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

:lol

Last edited:
Having this in hand I can conclude:

outfit, terrific.

sculpt, subpar.

paint apps, not good enough.

Kinda bummed with my purchase, not worth the 60 euros at all IMO. He's so tiny. :lol

Having this in hand I can conclude:

outfit, terrific.

sculpt, subpar.

paint apps, not good enough.

Kinda bummed with my purchase, not worth the 60 euros at all IMO. He's so tiny. :lol

From what I have seen on the forums ssc outfit with a repainted medicom sculpt is the way to go if you want a great yoda.

Last edited:
From what I have seen on the forums ssc outfit with a repainted medicom sculpt is the way to go if you want a great yoda.

:lecture

Although I'm still waiting to see someone repaint the SSC sculpt and add some hair. And I would argue that that medicom outfit with a nice weathering and water treatment beats the SSC outfit as well.

11akile.jpg

Best I've been able to make him look. Because the chin is blocked by his arm. Will sand it down. Easy fix. Rest of the sculpt seems fine, maybe a little too rounded, cant be fixed. Might make his eyes a bit more open, looks too stoned.

Spiker thanks for the heads up on the Citadel Orange Wash, I ordered a bottle from that eBay link. I can't wait to paint up my hut lights! :hi5:

Wow, thanks again Spiker! I finally got around to repainting the lights in Yoda's hut. I think it makes a WORLD of a difference. I've owned Jabba & the Dewback but I think the hut might be my favorite!

A_aG0uNCEAE2eTv.jpg

Back