1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, more excellent work on the medi yoda. Kudos, rory! It seems Nathan lit a fire under a few people. :lol

2-52.jpg

Well done!
Loving this one. :clap

IMG_1118.jpg

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

:monkey3

A couple more with roughed in eyes.
But you get the idea. I always loved that "looking to the sky" yoda look. Still a lot to do with paint and texture.

photo-63.jpg
photocopy-7.jpg
1-58.jpg
2-52.jpg
3-48.jpg

His hands seem greener than his head. Great painting though, but his head seems more blueish than his hands. Not sure if that's the lighting.

His hands look greener there because the Medi yoda's hands are almost yellow, they haven't been painted yet. The lighting is LED blue/cold which is why his head looks blue. You can see the difference on other pic. Compare top to bottom pics, that's the nature of photographing a green subject with an iPhone. :) :hi5:

Last edited:
For the whispy bits round the back, white fibres teased from a cotton wool bud. For the curlier, more substantial bits I used white doll hair from ebay.

Stick it on with a brush and little pot of matt varnish, i used tamiya flat clear. Its tedious so do it in a few batches, less is more kinda feel. Don't want it to be like a bird's nest.

Thanks man! :hi5:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back