1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

I don't think I've seen any bad pics of him. I can't wait. :yess:

I just don't think I can pose Yoda with anybody else but himself. How does he look on the shelf with other figures???

batty said:
I don't think I've seen any bad pics of him. I can't wait. :yess:

We can text each other dirty Yoda pictures :naughty

I just don't think I can pose Yoda with anybody else but himself. How does he look on the shelf with other figures???

Right now he's over by Wolverine and the SS Indy figures. :lol Out of a place on subject matter but looks cool sitting on the log.

Yeah, adding "plump" into your unfiltered Google search is not for the faint of heart.

Damn it! Son of a _____! Dont google plump hands either :mad:

I kind of feel the same way. Was he really that tiny?

Anyone tried putting him on Luke's back yet?

He's basically exactly the same size as the Hasbro Yoda that came with Luke and the backpack, so the Sideshow version works just fine.

ss_yoda_figure4.jpg

How do you strip the stock paint job and repaint it? Also what kind of paint is best?

Mine came in yesterday and the eye paint work on his left eye is chipped off. Very impressed with the figure regardless of this flaw.

Mine came in yesterday and the eye paint work on his left eye is chipped off.

Seems like these paint/eyes problems are more of a problem than first thought.

So sad, especially for a top tier character.

How do you strip the stock paint job and repaint it? Also what kind of paint is best?

Mine came in yesterday and the eye paint work on his left eye is chipped off. Very impressed with the figure regardless of this flaw.

You don't generally need to strip the paint in order to repaint something, but to be quite frank, if you've never done it before, you're not likely to be able to do a better job than the factory did. If it really bothers you, you should either try and exchange your figure or get one of the customizers on the board to repaint it for you.

He's basically exactly the same size as the Hasbro Yoda that came with Luke and the backpack, so the Sideshow version works just fine.

ss_yoda_figure4.jpg

The bag would have made a great Sideshow exclusive.

Back