1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Just got time to open my exclusive Yoda, and I'm totally lovin' it. The color is so much better in person than what's coming off on the pics. I freakin love this figure. He's totally awesome. The snakes are kinda lame, but they aren't really what i was after anyway. They would be better if they had the wire totally extend all the way to the end of the tail, but I really didn't plan on using them in my displays anyway. I might use the orange snake to put around his neck for the classic Kenner thing, but that's about it. I kinda wish his neck was a little bit easier to display him looking down, but he still looks awesome. Even with the few little grips, I still think this figure rocks!!!

More pics of the foam Disney Yoda for those curious..

yoda_toilet.jpg

OMG I f'ing love this pic.

Another goofy eye? Who's painting these? damn!

Nice pics IC.

ss_yoda_figure2.jpg

After seeing all these wonky eyes, I was really worried about my Yoda. He arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised to see that he was looking straight ahead.

I still think Hammerhead is a bit nicer, but Yoda is an impressive Sideshow offering.

Just got my Yoda... what is happening over at Sideshow? The twist tie things were annoying (made the whole thing seem cheap), his belt has a paint error and his necklace was broken. I'm usually quite happy with everything I get from them but this was a huge drop in quality. Other than ALL THAT I'm really happy I picked this one up. Great addition to my collection.

Just got my Yoda... what is happening over at Sideshow? The twist tie things were annoying (made the whole thing seem cheap), his belt has a paint error and his necklace was broken. I'm usually quite happy with everything I get from them but this was a huge drop in quality. Other than ALL THAT I'm really happy I picked this one up. Great addition to my collection.

I'd hit them up for an exchange while the option is still possible.

I'd hit them up for an exchange while the option is still possible.

The way he's posed you can't see either thing, and the necklace I just re-glues, so it's all good. Just more of an observation. Hope it's not an indication of things to come.

I wouldn't really worry or consider a couple of issue with yours as something that everything at Sideshow is falling apart.

F'n Sideshow and their weakass eye paints.

Sidenote, for the first time since Jedi Luke I have zero SW items on pre order.

Thank God for G I Joe :yess:

I also have no SW on preorder, but for the second time!!!

GI Joe > Star Wars

Back