1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

No SW on pre-order for me either... but on the upside I still need to get Greedo and the Guard.

Yea, I need to get Greedo and Hammerhead sometime down the line.

Yoda and Greedo are the only figures I expect from my local retailer... Hope SS makes some good announcements the comming months... :dunno

I also have nothing on order, but I'd like to get Greedo, the Gamorrean, and Hammerhead at some point. I would've bought them without question a couple of years ago, but I'm a little burnt out on 1/6 scale figures. That combined with the higher prices has made it difficult to pull the trigger on these. At this point I'm thinking I may just wait until I can get them used.

Same here, I wanna pick up Greedo and a guard at some point, below retail. In no way are they priority purchases :lol

Im in the same boat, only Joes on preorder

No doubt Greedo, Hammy and Gammy were cool, they just were not must haves. Aside from Yoda the line has been blahzay for awhile, and saturated with clones

Nice photo AA.

SS Yoda=Yoda
Medicom Yoda= Yodel as I said in my review.

I was just looking at my set of hands and I realized of the 4 left hands 3 are exactly the same.

Can one of you post a picture of the set of left side hands.

I was just looking at my set of hands and I realized of the 4 left hands 3 are exactly the same.

Can one of you post a picture of the set of left side hands.

Mine are all different. Similar, but different.

lefts2.jpg

lefts1.jpg

Thnx YoNoSe.

Upon closer inspection I looks like I have only 2 that are the same, they both what looks like a smooth rounded groove inside the "thumb" area. The 3rd, which looks nearly identical to the other two, has a plumpy thumb, no notch.

Hmmmmm....:tap

SDC15818.jpg

SDC15815.jpg

SDC15817.jpg

Oh, and that a great shot Alice!!

I haven't taken a very good look at the hands, but my first instinct is that I'd trade a couple of them for a cover on the tray!

Thnx YoNoSe.

Upon closer inspection I looks like I have only 2 that are the same, they both what looks like a smooth rounded groove inside the "thumb" area. The 3rd, which looks nearly identical to the other two, has a plumpy thumb, no notch.

Plumpy thumb. :lol

I'd hate to get the ol' plumpy thumb.

Btw, I won't have Yoda until Tuesday. :(

Hes my favorite SW figure since Vader. I was gonna display him on the shelf, but I loves him too much, so he will remain right here next to me computer forever and ever and ever :love

I hope you loves your plumpy thumb Yoda too.

Back