1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Seems like these paint/eyes problems are more of a problem than first thought.

So sad, especially for a top tier character.

The slightly wonky eye isn't any worse than the orange paint on the helmet of a Medi Boba Fett some are fapping over :lol

When people are sending their figures back it's a problem. It's not a color problem on Yoda, it's the sloppy application. (And i feel for anyone that has sent their Yoda back after waiting in high excitement for it.)

You'd think Sideshow would save money doing shat right the first time vs dealing with returns/refunds.

Sideshow is paint illiterate.

Yeah they'd save some $

Last edited:

Hi, can someone take photo with compare Yoda with R2(Hasbro/Taito/Medicom)? Thanks...

How do you strip the stock paint job and repaint it? Also what kind of paint is best?

Mine came in yesterday and the eye paint work on his left eye is chipped off. Very impressed with the figure regardless of this flaw.

Wow, if it's actually chipped, I would get a replacement.

I make no apologies for liking the PT as much as the OT and the CW as much as those two. Its all very enjoyable to me and thats really all I'm concerned with. If others want to be close minded thats their right by all means but don't expect some of us to agree.

Oh yay. Another thread devolves into a pt vs. ot discussion. How very interesting. :sleep

Oh yay. Another thread devolves into a pt vs. ot discussion. How very interesting. :sleep

How is there EVEN a discussion?!?!?!?!?!?!111?!?1/1/1

OT all the way not even eff'n close.

Yep, OT all the way. The only thing I'll buy.

Someone wake me when something interesting is said or a picture is posted rather than people bumping the thread with real gems of interest like "OT rulz!!" or "I love the PT too!!" type posts.

did anyone on here order the Dagobah hut?
Im on hiatus from buying now that my bub is due in 6 weeks,but this is something Id love to get..maybe when it hits GC.

I did and my last Payment is this month or supposed to be.

I've ordered it... but Depending on when they ship, i might cancel/ put it on flex... haven't decided yet.

I just don't think I can pose Yoda with anybody else but himself. How does he look on the shelf with other figures???

I posed him with some other Jedi... thought it worked out well:

ae.jpg

did anyone on here order the Dagobah hut?
Im on hiatus from buying now that my bub is due in 6 weeks,but this is something Id love to get..maybe when it hits GC.

I'm interested in it, but from the dimensions it looks like it will be too small. I'd like to see it next to the Emperor's Throne and Jabba's Throne for comparison.

Back