1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: 1/6th Scale Sideshow TaunTaun

I am game for one. Now I need to think of a place to display it.

Did they photoshop the old cut line???
How are the heads changeable?
I don't believe the heads rotate.

You could see the cut line very obviously on the proto from SDCC.

I wish they would have shown the 2 heads unmounted.

Never purchased a Polystone piece from SS, is the material tough enough to withstand minor bumps or scratches?

Never purchased a Polystone piece from SS, is the material tough enough to withstand minor bumps or scratches?

notsure.jpg

Im officially priced out, 500$ is a Vegas vacation, or at least getting their with somewhere to stay

ORDERED. Between this, the Hoth Luke, and the ESB/ROTJ Vader, my collectables budget is offically maxed out for 2014.

After just getting the dewback this one will be a DEFINITE... probably a second one as well once we see Han.

ORDERED. Between this, the Hoth Luke, and the ESB/ROTJ Vader, my collectables budget is offically maxed out for 2014.

Yeah I've gone way over budget, going to need to cancel something :panic:
Malgus (gone)
Fox ( maybe gone )
Vader ( have Anh do I need it? )
Robocop
Ed209
Ht batman
Ht robin
Probot
Luke ( will depend on tauntaun)
And this is just one of my hobbies

Why don't you guys budget this for sometime closer to when it will be out, like 2015? I'm not putting in an order until October 2014 at the earliest.

I've yet to pick up a Dewback. The magic price on that one is also $250 for me (which I can do right now, but still going to wait a bit).

Absolutely beautiful piece. I wanted the dewback so badly but ultimately don't have the space. Same fate for this one.

I will live vicariously through those of you here who make the set.

I was in need of space, so I made space. Thankfully the ceiling height allowed me to extend the upper shelf on my cabinets another 6" - now the tops of these Expedit side only 1/2" below the ceiling, it was a tight assembly/fitting process. They just sit holding boxes for now unfortunately.

The price made me hesitate, for 5 minutes. I have Dewback, Jabba n Throne, Yoda n his Hut so I couldn't pass up on Taun taun.

Back