1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: 1/6th Scale Sideshow TaunTaun

In some pice the TT looks grey and in some it looks to have a light blue hue to it. I know some of the old POTF2 TT's were bluefish but does anyone know for sure?

I was thinking of getting a grey or light blue fake fur to customize my hasbro 1/6 scale TT.

It's fur is a bunch of different greys and whites. Any blue you might seeing is from lighting or possible light paint highlights to make it appear like winter/cold.

Wow so 550 for them both? The 550 for han? Over 1000 for them both. Yeah friggin right. Im out.

1/6th Scale Sideshow TaunTaun - now on display at SDCC

It's fur is a bunch of different greys and whites. Any blue you might seeing is from lighting or possible light paint highlights to make it appear like winter/cold.

That's what I thought. It could be snow reflection too but the statue itself reminds me of the POTF2 Taun Taun that had a slight blue grey coloring.

That's what I thought. It could be snow reflection too but the statue itself reminds me of the POTF2 Taun Taun that had a slight blue grey coloring.

aqe3usev.jpg

I can. These look great and are making my inner 9 year old cry in joy. But im sorry. Way way way too much money.

I'm still in for two, but I have no idea when I'll get around to buying them.

Got DC premium formats to think about. Maybe 2014 will be a light year.

I'm getting the Tauntaun with Han. No interest in Luke. It'll be pricey, but I won't have much on pre-order next year.

I'll wait and see if it goes on sale for cheaper somewhere later. Maybe if enough of us do this Sideshow will learn to lower some of their ridiculous prices. Who's with me? $350 is premium format price and this is 6th scale. ???????

The TaunTaun is so big .. i think iits ok for that amazing figure

I'll wait and see if it goes on sale for cheaper somewhere later. Maybe if enough of us do this Sideshow will learn to lower some of their ridiculous prices. Who's with me? $350 is premium format price and this is 6th scale. ???????

The Taun Taun is over 17 inches high and 19 inches wide and fully sculpted polystone. It isn't 1/4 scale like PFs are but it is certainly as big as an average PF. Plus it has several switch out parts. If you take all that into account, I am not surprised it is priced at $350.

Back