1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: 1/6th Scale Sideshow TaunTaun

Definitely debating if I'm going to order this with Luke but may wait and see if price drops like Dewback. Hmm decisions decisions.

If more people would be patient and not have to have it right away, then yes, the prices will eventually fall when they realize nobody is going to pay those ridiculous prices for an overpriced lump of breakable polystone.

If more people would be patient and not have to have it right away, then yes, the prices will eventually fall when they realize nobody is going to pay those ridiculous prices for an overpriced lump of breakable polystone.

Exactly you're correct. I'm going to wait.

price is a tad high, but honestly isn't everything in this hobby priced too high as well? regardless, it looks really nice and it will be preordered first day. great job ssc.

He's got interchangeable heads so it can be Han's or Luke's.

But the cool thing is that you can use either head for either character, because it's not the heads that define the Tauntaun, it's the removable/swappable horns. So you can actually make 4 different looks with these parts. 2 heads and 2 sets of removal horns.

Technically only 4 bodies. You'd be good with the heads and horns from only 2 sets, which would give you the required 4 heads and 4 sets of horns. ;)

I will be getting two of these.

Glad there is no exclusive so I can order locally and save a bit of $$.

I wish some of the talented artists/sculptors here would make a 1/6 scale Tauntaun that blows away the SS one and beats them on price!

What's wrong with the SS one?

Anyway, it looks amazing, I'll order for sure.

Ready to ship in 2015?

I see his head is facing different directions in the photos. So I'm guessing some sort of rubber for the neck?

No, two different head sculpts (one each for Han/Luke). Tauntaun is all polystone with no articulation.

Dang, so the neck rotates? Never noticed a cut line in those pics. Will have to take another look. Thanks, shocktrooper.

Back