1/6th Scale Sideshow Landspeeder (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point Barryo! You might want to submit that as a question to Sideshow... make sure its considered :lecture

Good point Barryo! You might want to submit that as a question to Sideshow... make sure its considered :lecture

i just might but they never answer my questions..........:monkey2

edit: submitted anyway........:lecture

Last edited:
Doesn't hurt... and it could be one of those things that in production no one would ever think about; but it would be a great source of bellyaching later on :lol

The actual prop vehicle had this odd half seat in the rear so I cannot imagine Sideshow would overlook it...

speedah.png

Same :lecture I can't wait to see some pics of this. Thing is though, we really need the Droids for this. Although I'm not that impressed with SSC Farmboy Luke.:horror
:lol Forget about the crappy SSC Luke BC..

Me too actually, it's my ALL TIME FAVOURITE SW vehicle, but honestly.. I don't have room for a 1/6 version. :(

.. & hell yeah it's iconic - any questioning of that is just damn loopy!!! :lecture

a landspeeder would be cool as hell............& i hope that when they develop c3-po that the design him in mind of being able to sit down in or on attached to the speeder itself. if not that would be a big fail.

And now that GG has the large-scale vintage figures, I'm anxiously awaiting your 1/6 version of the Kenner landspeeder. :yess:

And now that GG has the large-scale vintage figures, I'm anxiously awaiting your 1/6 version of the Kenner landspeeder. :yess:

that transport liked to killed me DW...............:gah:

tie fighter & x-wing..........GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!..........:lecture

(shudders at what the cost of said vehicles might be........:google)

:lol Forget about the crappy SSC Luke BC..

Me too actually, it's my ALL TIME FAVOURITE SW vehicle, but honestly.. I don't have room for a 1/6 version. :(

.. & hell yeah it's iconic - any questioning of that is just damn loopy!!! :lecture

It's not nearly as big as everyone thinks. Much, much smaller than the Tumbler.

I can't say I ever remember seeing the real dimensions anywhere but 12' sounds about right.

How cool would R2, 3po and the Landspeeder be for SDCC?

According to Wookieepedia it's 3.4 meters; so just over 11'.

Just seeing the droids by themselves would be good enough for me. :lol

I can't say I ever remember seeing the real dimensions anywhere but 12' sounds about right.

How cool would R2, 3po and the Landspeeder be for SDCC?

OMG how cool would that be.....
and in another display...a Snowtrooper and an E web cannon...and on the other side of that,Hoth Luke upside down in a hoth cave dio...and then in another display a Bespin escape Leia shooting from alongside the falcons' ramp...and and and and....

too much awesome coming this yr already...but i still dare to dream.

According to Wookieepedia it's 3.4 meters; so just over 11'.

Just seeing the droids by themselves would be good enough for me. :lol

At 22" it wouldn't be too hard to find display room for. :clap

OMG how cool would that be.....
and in another display...a Snowtrooper and an E web cannon...and on the other side of that,Hoth Luke upside down in a hoth cave dio...and then in another display a Bespin escape Leia shooting from alongside the falcons' ramp...and and and and....

too much awesome coming this yr already...but i still dare to dream.

:panic::panic::panic: Come on Glenn, that's like three SDCCs worth of OT goodness.

Yeah, 22" long Landspeeder is not too crazy.. I'm definitely interested to see how this shapes up :rock

I've already made room for it, but I think that'll do it for the large scale stuff. The Dewback really took up some prime real estate in my office.

I also took the liberty of asking Sideshow to try and make it an RC speeder. Imagine what you could do in an empty parking lot with it!?!?!?!:monkey3

I've already made room for it, but I think that'll do it for the large scale stuff. The Dewback really took up some prime real estate in my office.

I also took the liberty of asking Sideshow to try and make it an RC speeder. Imagine what you could do in an empty parking lot with it!?!?!?!:monkey3

Hmmmmmmmm....I take my $300 speeder to the nearest parking lot for a run when all of a sudden......Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!: :gah: :rotfl

[ame="https://youtu.be/hDmGbRNxLBQ"]https://youtu.be/hDmGbRNxLBQ[/ame]

Back