1/6th Scale Sideshow Landspeeder (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not my picture, but this is the actual model used in the movie for the far away shots. It is part of the From Science to Imagination exhibit. They basically had Ken dolls in there. It gives you an idea of the size this thing could be.

starwars_landspeeder2.jpg

wasn't old ben actually a 6 million dollar man doll?..............:lol

Awesome but no. Not for
Me.
Would love a bigger 1/6 environment but more realistically priced

There was a guy on the RPF who made a 1/6 scale landspeeder for a fan film and was thinking of offering them in kit form. Very impressive piece.
I will probly get one from Sideshow and let it blend into my collection. I keep a special "Bag of Dust" from the garage to put on items . This serves as a way to get my wife thinking thats has been here as its dusty when she sees a new item.

Just kkidding. She is very supportive in my SW addition as long that the collection stays in the bonus room or finished rooms in the basement.

Well I willgo to the foot of my Grannies stairs!! A BLEEDIN LANDSPEEDER!!! I always planed on remaking my Landspeeder but if they are gonna make one then that would be great.... if they make make a X-Wing and Snowspeeder I will retire and take up stamp collecting!

I think I made my Landspeeder a wee bit to big as its 31 inches... love to know how big they are gonna do it..

A little left field. I dont see much interest in this but its one step closer to a speeder bike I guess

I would probably wish for the Droids to come before this. C-3PO has got his driving license, hasn't he?

This is not my picture, but this is the actual model used in the movie for the far away shots. It is part of the From Science to Imagination exhibit. They basically had Ken dolls in there. It gives you an idea of the size this thing could be.

starwars_landspeeder2.jpg

Yeah, I saw this too when the exhibit was in town and I was totally picturing my Sideshow figs in it:pray:. One of my nephews was as enthralled by it and the rest of the props as I was. I know that I don't have the room for something like this but curse Sideshow for their flexpay, which pretty much guarantees that I would order it:gah:.

:dunno Just doesn't seem that iconic to me

Not that iconic? It was one of the original three Kenner vehicles released in 1978 (alongside the X-Wing and TIE Fighter) and the one vehicle that pretty much every kid had.

I realize that Australia is not America, but as far as our Star Wars culture is concerned, the Landspeeder is probably the second most iconic vehicle from the first movie (after the Millenium Falcon).

Back