1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made this base last night and I wanted to share some pics. Its a different way to display the alternate head.

100_3168.JPG
100_3174.JPG
100_3177.JPG

This is how it looks on the shelf.

100_3178.JPG

That looks great! :clap I'm almost done with my Wampa-cave-upside-down-BD-Hoth Luke. Missed out on a third holster/belt (used the second for Bespin Luke) so have had to build one from scratch.:slap

Anyone thinking of swapping out the Sideshow head and putting the Hoth hat on Hot Toys Farmboy Luke sculpt?

That looks great! Fills out the shoulders a bit better. I would maybe give that a try. Is the new body any better than the pro in terms of posing or anything? I know you got the bum joint, but other than that?

Finally got around to putting Luke onto his Tauntaun, and it just looks frickin amazing! Absolutely love how this set looks, and you can't get much more iconic from Empire Strikes Back than this!

Hello everyone! I am selling my Custom Sideshow Luke Skywalker from Echo Base, it has slight mods. Im new to this forum and this is my first post! Can anyone direct me to where i could start up my post??? You guys would be a huge help thanks in advance!!

I upgraded my HOTH Luke.

I used the ss red five Luke body and padded the legs a little bit. Also added weathering and snow effect.
I switch the head with the HT one. I really can't stand the ss head.

IMG_3625_zpsodxlmxut.jpg

IMG_3626_zpszn1tkx7t.jpg

IMG_3627_zpsqcslkmbo.jpg

IMG_3628_zpsyiq7n7tb.jpg

Back