1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fedex guy just dropped my Luke. Close inspection in progress. Will report with a few pics shortly.

Luke should be here on Wednesday... can't say I'm too excited about it. Guess it's hard to care when I expect to be disappointed :lol

Is this SSC EX or regular from Asia?

Ex from Sideshow. It shipped last tuesday i believe. After inspection, no quality issue to report. As always, HS looks a lot better in hand and none got wonky eyes. Long futzing session prevented me from taking shots today but i will in the coming days.

415YF1XLOcL.jpg

Rit Dye standing by! :lol

Taun Taun and Luke both waiting back home in Florida for me when I leave Alaska tonight!! Can't wait to see them!

Got mine in today. Really like the sculpts on the three heads. Watch out for the antenna pieces. one of the 2 was in the bottom of the plastic. very easy to lose. Quite happy for it,. just wish it was cheaper as always. do have pics but fourm is being a pain in uploading them

Will have mine in 2 hours, have to pick it up at the depot

I don't get these fedex guys, half leave them on the porch the other half take to the depot

First impressions

Overall great figure, can't believe you get three head sculps for less than x wing Luke, them ****s will be around for a long time.

Still trying to pick a pose till TT shows up

Even though I was charged Friday, I just got my charge notice today. All told these are the emails I've gotten for Luke: first email to confirm order, 3-5 week notice, 4 day notice, charging now notice, charged and shipping notice, and I have one more on the way with the tracking. So ridiculous. Anyway, can't wait.

Back