1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gc or these 20$ ones?

Giftcard is a completely different thing - that only applies to specific items. The discount codes (aka monthly coupon codes) will work on items that have been available (for pre-order or in stock) two months or more prior to the release of the code (or thereabouts - always printed in the fine print of the code insert/email).

I'm looking forward to this very much. Still have my order and I can't wait for Hoth Han and Tauntaun to be released also. Not sure how well this will come out but I'm hoping for the best. I know Sideshow's track record hasn't been the best and at the moment I'm not happy with them. I've been only collecting Hot Toys as of now but I would still like to pick some Sideshow pieces up since I started long ago buying there products even if I'm not happy with them.

They are two different figures .. so i really looking forward to hold the hoth line in my hand.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

I want this bad as a huge Luke fan, but my confidence it'll turn out good cause of SS is low. I hope i'm wrong.

Regardless the clothing will be superb so even if the head sculpt doesn't turn out great you can always swap it out. It would be nice if we didn't have to but I'm fully expecting it.

Yeah. I hope this turns out decent. I want one Luke figure and my favorite incarnation is the ESB Luke.
I mean if the X Wing fighter pilot Luke can look that good than why can't this.
Plus I'd more an likely display with hat/googles on

Back