1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. What color dye did you use?

Thanks. :)

No dye, I just painted it. I watered down the jacket and drybrushed it.

I may lighten it up a bit, it looks a bit dark now that I look at it.

2016-02-28 19.58.55.jpg

I don't know. Looks pretty damn cool to me, but I'm not an accuracy stickler. Just looks a lot more like what I remember Luke wearing. What paint color did you use? Thx

Very nice, Chakaman.:clap

Thanks dude.

I don't know. Looks pretty damn cool to me, but I'm not an accuracy stickler. Just looks a lot more like what I remember Luke wearing. What paint color did you use? Thx

Thanks. I used a mix of watered down "raw sienna" and "milky white".

The Hoth trooper between Han and Luke reminds me of Jason Sudeikis.

Haha. Its actually a Hugo Weaving sculpt.

Also, the battle damaged EX head makes it a much better value. Some say it's the best head of the set.

I have the exclusive in-hand since last year, and IMO I think the exclusive is not really worth it. Nothing beats the regular hatted head. A lot of folks like to bash all things Sideshow, and even compared to my Hot Toys Han, Ben and Chewie, Hoth Luke is one of my all time favorites. Forget about the frosty lightsaber, undo that top button on his coat, and you're all set... I don't think there has been a closer sculpt to Hamill than this one, in any scale. The big eyed puppy look (even if that seems strange) really works on him.

Anybody have a spare set of the googles they'd be willing to part with? PM me, pls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the regular in from SSC. Anyone get this or other 1/6th from SSC in just a regular brown box with only SSC tape, no product info like on typical mailers?

Back